Page 25 of 78 FirstFirst ... 1523242526273575 ... LastLast

Thread: Propaganda Thread

They swore, if we gave them our weapons, that the wars of the tribes would cease.
    “As a general rule, the earlier you recognize someone is trying to kill you, the better off you’ll be.”

"You think a wall as solid as the earth separates civilisation from barbarism. I tell you the division is a sheet of glass."

They swore, if we gave them our weapons, that the wars of the tribes would cease.
    “As a general rule, the earlier you recognize someone is trying to kill you, the better off you’ll be.”

"You think a wall as solid as the earth separates civilisation from barbarism. I tell you the division is a sheet of glass."

FROM PHARMA TO TECH: Facebook’s audit director and marketing leads ALL used to work at Pfizer

(Natural News) Several prominent Pfizer alumni now work on Facebook, it was revealed this week. A big reason why the social media giant has embraced an aggressive censorship protocol targeting critics of Wuhan coronavirus (COVID-19) "vaccines" is because its executive board is packed with Big Pharma plants. Facebook's Internal Audit … [Read More...]

Advertisement

“I Am Really Disappointed in FOX, I Thought You Were Better Than CNN!” – BOOM! Kari Lake INCINERATES Bret Baier and FOX News for Pushing FAKE STORY on AZ Drag Queen (VIDEO)

https://www.thegatewaypundit.com/2022/06/really-disappointed-fox-thought-better-cnn-boom-kari-lake-incinerates-bret-baier-fox-news-pushing-fake-story-az-drag-queen-video/

Massive survey reveals US has the LEAST-TRUSTED media in the world

(Natural News) The recently concluded 2022 Digital News Report highlighted the U.S. as having the least-trusted media in the world. The report found that 29 percent of respondents avoid the news because it cannot be trusted. News trust in the U.S. also spiraled further down by three percent and remained at the bottom place with only 26 … [Read More...]

Kidman eats bugs so you'll surrender your automy