Page 29 of 78 FirstFirst ... 19272829303139 ... LastLast

Thread: Propaganda Thread

Foreign governments are even calling out CNN for ‘spreading misinformation’

(Natural News) Hungarian Prime Minister Viktor Orban’s political director hit back against CNN’s Fareed Zakaria on Wednesday for a segment the host did on Hungary he said was “yet another example of the Western liberal media’s deliberate efforts to spread misinformation about Hungary.” (Article by Leah Barkoukis republished from … [Read More...]
    They swore, if we gave them our weapons, that the wars of the tribes would cease.
    “As a general rule, the earlier you recognize someone is trying to kill you, the better off you’ll be.”

"You think a wall as solid as the earth separates civilisation from barbarism. I tell you the division is a sheet of glass."

CNN, CNBC and AP heads met with CCP propaganda group to “malignly influence” American politics

(Natural News) The Chinese People's Association for Friendship with Foreign Countries (CPAFFC) held a discussion panel on July 26 that was attended by representatives from the Associated Press (AP), CNN and CNBC. This is significant because CPAFFC's stated goal, according to a 2018 research report issued by the United States … [Read More...]
    They swore, if we gave them our weapons, that the wars of the tribes would cease.
    “As a general rule, the earlier you recognize someone is trying to kill you, the better off you’ll be.”

"You think a wall as solid as the earth separates civilisation from barbarism. I tell you the division is a sheet of glass."

Fake news about pro-life laws killing women helped defeat Kansas pro-life amendment

Abortion is not necessary to save mothers' lives, and no pro-life law would prevent doctors from saving them either.

MSNBC Fearmongers: Mar-a-Lago Raid Will Trigger Terrorism Like OK City Bombing

Quote Originally Posted by Lenno View Post
    MSNBC Fearmongers: Mar-a-Lago Raid Will Trigger Terrorism Like OK City Bombing
    Has anyone noticed how those who actually do evil things are always worried that others might ​do something evil?
    Pastor Guest

Free E- Book!

"Steps Toward the Mark of the Beast"
    The Christian's Guide to the How and Why of
    the Coming Cashless/RFID Economic System

obvious propaganda is obvious

National Black Farmers Association warns: Food shortage inevitable unless the government steps in

(Natural News) The National Black Farmers Association (NBFA) warned that Americans will soon find grocery store shelves empty if the Biden administration will do nothing to bring down the cost of fuel and fertilizer. John Boyd Jr., the NBFA president, told "Fox & Friends First" last week that the government administration isn't … [Read More...]