Page 2 of 78 FirstFirst 12341252 ... LastLast

Thread: Propaganda Thread

They swore, if we gave them our weapons, that the wars of the tribes would cease.
    “As a general rule, the earlier you recognize someone is trying to kill you, the better off you’ll be.”

"You think a wall as solid as the earth separates civilisation from barbarism. I tell you the division is a sheet of glass."

They swore, if we gave them our weapons, that the wars of the tribes would cease.
    “As a general rule, the earlier you recognize someone is trying to kill you, the better off you’ll be.”

"You think a wall as solid as the earth separates civilisation from barbarism. I tell you the division is a sheet of glass."

MORE LIES: FBI Lied About Texas Hostage Standoff -- It was the Rabbi Who Rescued the Hostages https://www.thegatewaypundit.com/202...sharingbuttons

More lies and stolen valor on the part of a corrupt and anti American organization that deserves to be stripped down to it’s foundation and cast aside.

The ‘Civil War’ Psy-Op
    .> by Michael Anton, Jan 18
    Psychological operations can have many objectives, demoralization being the most common. But they can also be used to create opportunities that otherwise might not present themselves

Typically, the first rule of a psy-op is that you do not talk about the psy-op. And that remains the case with this one—to a point. But interestingly, regime voices have chosen this moment not merely to acknowledge the existence of psy-ops but to praise and recommend their use to further regime ends.
    That may be a coincidence. Or it may emanate from an uncharacteristic sense of self-awareness on the part of the ruling class. Certainly some of them believe the nonsense that the Right is yearning and preparing for civil war. But just as certainly, many do not. The second rule of a psy-op is that those mounting it must be able to distinguish truth from falsehood. It’s possible that some who know they’re lying feel bad about it, at least on some subconscious level.

https://amgreatness.com/2022/01/18/the-civil-war-psy-

sound familiar?

RUSSIANS HUNGRY, BUT NOT STARVING; Deaths From Diseases Due to Malnutrition High, Yet the Soviet Is Entrenched. LARGER CITIES HAVE FOOD Ukraine, North Caucasus and Lower Volga Regions Suffer From Shortages. KREMLIN'S 'DOOM' DENIED Russians and Foreign Observers In Country See No Ground for Predictions of Disaster.

By Walter Duranty.special Cable To the New York Times.

• March 31, 1933

In exchange for this propaganda, Moscow rewarded Duranty with a huge flat, a car, and a mistress. SOURCE: TheAtlantic
    Last edited by Lenno; 01-19-2022 at 12:40 PM.

Why inflation can actually be good for everyday Americans ...

https://www.cnn.com › 2022 › 01 › 10 › economy › inflation-good-bad-winners-losers-fixed-rate-debt › index.html

Jan 10, 2022But on the whole, inflation can actually be a good thing for many working-class Americans — especially those with fixed-rate debt like a 30-year mortgage. That's because wages are going up ...