Page 12 of 78 FirstFirst ... 210111213142262 ... LastLast

Thread: Propaganda Thread

The tree of liberty must be refreshed from time to time with the blood of patriots and tyrants--Tommy Jefferson. tree is looking pretty dry. prep and pray, the end has arrived.

They swore, if we gave them our weapons, that the wars of the tribes would cease.
    “As a general rule, the earlier you recognize someone is trying to kill you, the better off you’ll be.”

"You think a wall as solid as the earth separates civilisation from barbarism. I tell you the division is a sheet of glass."

They swore, if we gave them our weapons, that the wars of the tribes would cease.
    “As a general rule, the earlier you recognize someone is trying to kill you, the better off you’ll be.”

"You think a wall as solid as the earth separates civilisation from barbarism. I tell you the division is a sheet of glass."

Diabolic methods of propaganda and perception management are at work now that have no precedent. This is war waged in a new way — against domestic populations as well as those declared as enemies.
    https://consortiumnews.com/2022/03/0...ies-of-empire/

This is quite obviously a green screen and Zelensky is not in Kiev at all.

https://tv.gab.com/channel/realredelephants/view/puti

According to the discredited vaccine industry, sports referee WHISTLES the cause behind heart problems in perfectly healthy athletes

(Natural News) If you play sports or even attend live sports games and matches, you may want to wear some ear plugs from now on. Otherwise, you might come down with a case of RWS, also known as referee whistle syndrome, where that loud, sharp sound causes your heart to stress out so badly you could have a heart attack and die, according to … [Read More...]

Back in the USSR!
    ️NYT Accuses Candace Owens of Advancing Russian "Propaganda"

Owens was informed by the New York Times that the outlet was writing an article on her pushing the idea that Ukraine is a "corrupt country" - giving her time to respond...

What the NYT perhaps didn't expect, was her response bit them on the ass!

Short memory or just a blind attempt to take down contradicting opinions?