Page 3 of 78 FirstFirst 123451353 ... LastLast

Thread: Propaganda Thread

They swore, if we gave them our weapons, that the wars of the tribes would cease.
    “As a general rule, the earlier you recognize someone is trying to kill you, the better off you’ll be.”

"You think a wall as solid as the earth separates civilisation from barbarism. I tell you the division is a sheet of glass."

OTHERING ENEMIES OF THE STATE
    • SOVIETS: Enemies of the state were diagnosed with a new mental illness called “sluggish schizophrenia” characterized by: SOURCE: Cambridge
      • “Anti-Soviet thinking”
      • “Delusions of reformism”
      • “Overvaluing freedom”

• COMPARE USA: Opponents of the state are labeled:
      • Violent domestic terrorists
      • “The unvaccinated”
      • Conspiracy theorists
      • Nazis
    They swore, if we gave them our weapons, that the wars of the tribes would cease.
    “As a general rule, the earlier you recognize someone is trying to kill you, the better off you’ll be.”

"You think a wall as solid as the earth separates civilisation from barbarism. I tell you the division is a sheet of glass."

Israelis living out their Sampson -Masada delusions. Jet flying over Masada ruins.

Geniuses shown in post 22 were all hired by YahvehShua to punish Americans for their willfull rebellion against Him.

The FBI and its Deep State controllers are apparently quite concerned about independent journalists who don’t toe their propaganda line.
    https://thenewamerican.com/foia-request-confirms-fbi-

As America Enters Year Three of COVID, The Biden Regime Struggles to Reprogram Its Pandemic-Crazed Base

Tom Hanks and The Real Tom Hanks
    https://banned.video/watch?id=61e9ec1e95489609a80fedf3
    Alex Jones breaks down how celebrity worship is being used to lead humanity to their own demise.