Page 39 of 78 FirstFirst ... 29373839404149 ... LastLast

Thread: Propaganda Thread

Another symptom of our wonderful system of official lies:

Stupid deluded people in England trying to wreck a VanGough picture of sunflowers, because they think oil and gas are evil; and there are more of these deluded freaks threatening worse things.
    Picture from RT.

Globalist narrative: UN, WEF both admit to tampering with Google search results and colluding with Big Tech to impose mass censorship

(Natural News) Towards the end of September, the United Nations General Assembly convened at the same time as the World Economic Forum's (WEF) Sustainable Development Impact Meeting, during which it was discussed that Big Tech platforms like Google (which owns YouTube) and Twitter are controlled by the globalists. UN officials who said … [Read More...]
    They swore, if we gave them our weapons, that the wars of the tribes would cease.
    “As a general rule, the earlier you recognize someone is trying to kill you, the better off you’ll be.”

"You think a wall as solid as the earth separates civilisation from barbarism. I tell you the division is a sheet of glass."

If your a Seagull
    They swore, if we gave them our weapons, that the wars of the tribes would cease.
    “As a general rule, the earlier you recognize someone is trying to kill you, the better off you’ll be.”

"You think a wall as solid as the earth separates civilisation from barbarism. I tell you the division is a sheet of glass."

The Plan To Enslave Humanity With Man Made Climate Change Propaganda Exposed

https://www.infowars.com/posts/the-plan-to-enslave-humanity-with-man-made-climate-change-propaganda-exposed/

Liberal Media ADMITS The Truth About Modems In Voting Machines

For the last two years, anyone that has spoken badly about voting machines has either been sued or has been deemed a conspiracy theorist.

Just look at Lindell and Powell, both of them are facing a billion-dollar lawsuit all for saying that election machines are susceptible to manipulation.

Well, now Politico which mostly leans left has finally admitted the truth about election machines.

Politico recently produced an article titled “The voting machine hacking threat you probably haven’t heard about”.

The article goes on to state that modems that “send vote data from precincts to central offices using cellphone networks” can be a security risk and are stood dangerous to trust

https://welovetrump.com/2022/10/15/liberal-media-admi

Alexander Vindman has taken a break from stuffing his piehole to try to incite the Mob to “cancel” Elon Musk. This is after Elon Musk went off the reservation by displaying a hesitancy about the world sleepwalking into nuclear destruction over a few provinces in the southeast of Ukraine.
    https://www.revolver.news/2022/10/al...cel-elon-musk/