Page 65 of 78 FirstFirst ... 1555636465666775 ... LastLast

Thread: Propaganda Thread

They swore, if we gave them our weapons, that the wars of the tribes would cease.
    “As a general rule, the earlier you recognize someone is trying to kill you, the better off you’ll be.”

"You think a wall as solid as the earth separates civilisation from barbarism. I tell you the division is a sheet of glass."

CNN Defense of Biden Collapses as 2nd Batch of Classified Documents Found

CNN’s defense this week of President Joe Biden’s mishandling of classified documents — “Under 12 Total” — collapsed Wednesday when a second batch of classified documents was reportedly found in another location.
    They swore, if we gave them our weapons, that the wars of the tribes would cease.
    “As a general rule, the earlier you recognize someone is trying to kill you, the better off you’ll be.”

"You think a wall as solid as the earth separates civilisation from barbarism. I tell you the division is a sheet of glass."

Facebook promised Biden regime “any messaging you want” in newly released emails… asked for talking points on COVID vaccines

(Natural News) In April 2021, the U.S. Centers for Disease Control (CDC) and the Food and Drug Administration (FDA) issued a statement pausing the administration of the Johnson & Johnson Covid-19 vaccine after it caused severe blood clotting in 6 female recipients. After this news broke, Facebook contacted the Biden regime to ensure … [Read More...]