Page 68 of 78 FirstFirst ... 18586667686970 ... LastLast

Thread: Propaganda Thread

Propaganda and censorship dominate the information war

(Natural News) Story at-a-glance Most of the international news coverage in Western media is provided by three global news agencies — The Associated Press (AP), Reuters and Agence France-Presse (AFP) (Articles republished from Articles.Mercola.com) Until or unless at least one of these news agencies sends out a notice, … [Read More...]
    They swore, if we gave them our weapons, that the wars of the tribes would cease.
    “As a general rule, the earlier you recognize someone is trying to kill you, the better off you’ll be.”

"You think a wall as solid as the earth separates civilisation from barbarism. I tell you the division is a sheet of glass."

The Lancet, which scammed the world by publishing a rigged study against ivermectin, now says climate change is a “medical emergency”

(Natural News) The most pressing issue of the day is "the ethical and medical urgency of the climate crisis," according to The Lancet. The once-respected medical journal, which is based out of the United Kingdom, has declared global warming to be the "biggest global health threat of the 21st century." Its editorial board is also … [Read More...]
    They swore, if we gave them our weapons, that the wars of the tribes would cease.
    “As a general rule, the earlier you recognize someone is trying to kill you, the better off you’ll be.”

"You think a wall as solid as the earth separates civilisation from barbarism. I tell you the division is a sheet of glass."

No, this isn’t January 6th – it’s May 29th…

Remember the media playing this clip of the “insurrection”?

No?

That’s b/c it was Antifa and BLM storming the White House and injuring 50+ Secret Service agents

When will the FBI arrest these “domestic terrorists”?pic.twitter.com/E6spEmzkjs
    — DC_Draino (@DC_Draino) January 31, 2023

Murdered by the CIA

Left wing art does get funded by taxpayers.

If you believe that there’s a shortage of right wing art, and wonder why left wing art is more likely to be made, you can thank yourself (if you pay taxes).
    During the ridiculous so-called Covid relief bills, Nancy Pelosi smuggled $25 million in taxpayer funding to the far left wing Kennedy Center. (The Kennedy Center denies that it was given this money as part of Covid relief, and that it was instead a general giveaway of taxpayer funds to an extreme left wing media center.)