Page 78 of 78 FirstFirst ... 2868767778

Thread: Propaganda Thread

They swore, if we gave them our weapons, that the wars of the tribes would cease.
    “As a general rule, the earlier you recognize someone is trying to kill you, the better off you’ll be.”

"You think a wall as solid as the earth separates civilisation from barbarism. I tell you the division is a sheet of glass."

They swore, if we gave them our weapons, that the wars of the tribes would cease.
    “As a general rule, the earlier you recognize someone is trying to kill you, the better off you’ll be.”

"You think a wall as solid as the earth separates civilisation from barbarism. I tell you the division is a sheet of glass."

New "Twitter Files" are out. This one is really damning, and easily digestible by Joe and Jane Normies, so please send it around.]
    Matt Taibbi / March 17
    1.TWITTER FILES # 19
    The Great Covid-19 Lie Machine
    Stanford, the Virality Project, and the Censorship of “True Stories”

https://twitter.com/mtaibbi/status/1636729166631432195

NASA warns: Earth at GREATER RISK of being destroyed by asteroid than earlier thought

(Natural News) Scientists from the National Aeronautics and Space Administration (NASA) have warned that Earth could be at a greater risk from an asteroid collision than earlier believed. The bleak warning came from James Garvin, chief scientist at the Goddard Space Flight Center in Maryland. He and his team examined data from … [Read More...]

Bud Light’s inclusive ad campaigns are good for business, experts say
    Danielle Wiener-Bronner
    By Danielle Wiener-Bronner, CNN
    Updated 5:22 PM EDT, Thu April 13, 2023