Page 92 of 181 FirstFirst ... 42829091929394102142 ... LastLast

Thread: WW3 Thread

They swore, if we gave them our weapons, that the wars of the tribes would cease.
    “As a general rule, the earlier you recognize someone is trying to kill you, the better off you’ll be.”

"You think a wall as solid as the earth separates civilisation from barbarism. I tell you the division is a sheet of glass."

They swore, if we gave them our weapons, that the wars of the tribes would cease.
    “As a general rule, the earlier you recognize someone is trying to kill you, the better off you’ll be.”

"You think a wall as solid as the earth separates civilisation from barbarism. I tell you the division is a sheet of glass."

All you have to watch BBC live feed from Ukraine and you can clearly see how many men are defying Zelensky orders to join the fight!!!

and its easy to see that Ukraine's days are numbered. the loss of equipment to the Russians may not meet the Afghan scale of surrender but it will be close. prep and pray, the end has arrived.

Russia takes control of Sakhalin-2 oil and gas project, increasing stakes of its economic war with the West

(Natural News) Russia has taken control of the Sakhalin-2 oil and gas project in the country's far east. Moscow's decision to do so could drive out the project's three investors and raise the stakes in its economic war against the West. A five-page decree signed June 30 by Russian President Vladimir Putin establishes a new company to … [Read More...]

Another win for Moscow: Russia to resume transport of goods to Kaliningrad after EU steps in

(Natural News) Russia will resume the transport of goods in Kaliningrad through Lithuania after the European Union (EU) intervened. The group discarded the blockade, which meant that transport of goods between the Russian exclave and the mainland via Lithuania will continue. The EU made the decision before the North Atlantic Treaty … [Read More...]

Quote Originally Posted by Lenno View Post
    Another win for Moscow: Russia to resume transport of goods to Kaliningrad after EU steps in

(Natural News) Russia will resume the transport of goods in Kaliningrad through Lithuania after the European Union (EU) intervened. The group discarded the blockade, which meant that transport of goods between the Russian exclave and the mainland via Lithuania will continue. The EU made the decision before the North Atlantic Treaty … [Read More...]
    Proves Russia is more powerful than NATO and the West MSM/INTEL agencies publicly admits to!!!

Putin warns Ukraine they will be back to Kiev, if they don't submit!!

I believe they will this time go for command and control in Kiev!!

I still believe there will not be an attempt to seize Kiev.

After they secure a land bridge all the way to Moldova..

They will push back into North West Ukraine, push down along the Dnieper river, and this time Ukraine forces will have less protection!!

Highly likely Belarus will be directly involved in the battle soon!!