Page 114 of 181 FirstFirst ... 1464104112113114115116124164 ... LastLast
Results 1,131 to 1,140 of 1801

Thread: WW3 Thread

Lavrov Tells UN West Wants to ‘Destroy’ Russia, Had ‘No Choice’ But to Invade Ukraine

Invoking history ranging from the U.S. war in Iraq in the early 2000s to the 20th-century Cold War to a 19th-century U.S. policy that essentially proclaimed American influence over the Western Hemisphere, Lavrov portrayed the U.S. as a bully that tries to afford itself “the sacred right to act with impunity wherever and wherever they want” and can’t accept a world where others also advance their national interests.
    They swore, if we gave them our weapons, that the wars of the tribes would cease.
    “As a general rule, the earlier you recognize someone is trying to kill you, the better off you’ll be.”

"You think a wall as solid as the earth separates civilisation from barbarism. I tell you the division is a sheet of glass."

They swore, if we gave them our weapons, that the wars of the tribes would cease.
    “As a general rule, the earlier you recognize someone is trying to kill you, the better off you’ll be.”

"You think a wall as solid as the earth separates civilisation from barbarism. I tell you the division is a sheet of glass."

Quote Originally Posted by lonewolfinoregon View Post
    Warning the "RIGHT" in Europe is "LEFT" in the USA!!!!

She belongs to the same party as Mussolini!!!

History repeating itself??

Meloni sounds a lot like Mussolini!!!
    WRONG! ITALY'S NEW PM IS NOT A FASCIST | Louder with Crowder

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kC22-s8rTxc

Bug Out Bags, Underground Bases & The Denver International Airport

Quote Originally Posted by Lenno View Post
    WRONG! ITALY'S NEW PM IS NOT A FASCIST | Louder with Crowder

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kC22-s8rTxc
    Like I stated the Right in Europe is the "LEFT" in America!!!

So she would be a DEMOCAT!!!

Several Historians report that the name she chose for her new party has ties to Mussolini Fascist Party.

Watch the EU move to impose sanctions on Italy!!

U.S. Coast Guard spots Chinese guided missile cruiser and Russian naval ships off Alaska https://www.cbsnews.com/news/us-coast-guard-spots-chinese