Page 1 of 6 123 ... LastLast

Thread: WW3 Thread

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post

Default WW3 Thread

The 8th C-17 Cargo plane of United Kingdom Royal Air Force (RAF) out of RAF Brize Norton Air base heading to Ukraine as UK Armed Forces Minister confirms UK is sending "thousands" of NLAW anti-tank guided missiles to Ukraine
    They swore, if we gave them our weapons, that the wars of the tribes would cease.
    “As a general rule, the earlier you recognize someone is trying to kill you, the better off you’ll be.”

"You think a wall as solid as the earth separates civilisation from barbarism. I tell you the division is a sheet of glass."

They swore, if we gave them our weapons, that the wars of the tribes would cease.
    “As a general rule, the earlier you recognize someone is trying to kill you, the better off you’ll be.”

"You think a wall as solid as the earth separates civilisation from barbarism. I tell you the division is a sheet of glass."

I believe Russia will catch NATO attempt to deploy a missile system inside of Ukraine.

after beijing binden essentially gave the green light to Putin to invade the Ukraine, watch for the dims to get us into a shooting war with Russia either directly or via some of our surrogates. I almost wish Putin would do us a favor and turn up the heat on the District of Criminals. I would regret the destruction of the original constitution and the historic buildings and artifacts held there bu t if it rids us of the deep corruption there, its doing us a favor. prep and pray, the end has arrived.

I don't think we are there yet, but it is hard to say, the DS is full panic mode as the covid narrative collapses but I am not so sure we are there yet. Perhaps a few more false flags and 'natural' disasters first.[I put natural in quotes because I saw a video the other day of what looked like a missile hitting the Tonga volcano moments before it erupted]

stustage would like to see that video, have always wondered why some country not use a nuke under either hawaii or the canary islands for the same purpose........as for ukraine it is just like our situation it could go anytime, but me think they need more supplies on the ground to ensure a sustained event to get the fire really going.......when it happens expect to see many copycat situations where old enemies will return for a payback jmho
    *** Light travels faster than sound...............That's why some people appear bright until you hear them speak.***

S2 Underground / Jan 31
    UPDATE: As we are uploading this video on 30JAN, Russia has relocated the naval exercise after extreme pressure from Ireland. Russia has not declared where the exercise has been moved to. However...just because the surface ships will be moved to a new location (likely just outside of Ireland's EEZ), this has little effect on any subsurface activities that Russia conducts.
    @WRSA
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=D4JLiuO6F2A

did this MORON just say he's got assasins inside the russia inner circle?? " as well as their Family members""??? WHO is the terroist here??

""The White House said it was prepared to impose specific economic sanctions on individuals “in or near the inner circle of the Kremlin” as well as their family members.CreditCredit...Tom Brenner for The New York Times
    David E. Sanger
    By David E. Sanger
    https://www.nytimes.com/2022/01/31/world/europe/putin-san

Last edited by Lenno; 01-22-2022 at 10:01 AM.