Page 51 of 181 FirstFirst ... 41495051525361101151 ... LastLast

Thread: WW3 Thread

Globalist Gunsels
    They swore, if we gave them our weapons, that the wars of the tribes would cease.
    “As a general rule, the earlier you recognize someone is trying to kill you, the better off you’ll be.”

"You think a wall as solid as the earth separates civilisation from barbarism. I tell you the division is a sheet of glass."

They swore, if we gave them our weapons, that the wars of the tribes would cease.
    “As a general rule, the earlier you recognize someone is trying to kill you, the better off you’ll be.”

"You think a wall as solid as the earth separates civilisation from barbarism. I tell you the division is a sheet of glass."

Ukrainian Forces Want to Surrender and Azov Forces Started Shooting At Them – They Are At War With Each Other

https://dailyexpose.uk/2022/03/27/ukrainian-and-azov-

Russia Sold Its Stake in Uranium One Shortly Before Invading Ukraine - The Same Company Clintons Helped Turn Over to Russians https://www.thegatewaypundit.com/2022/03/exclusive-russia

World Shocked By Torture & Executions of Russian Soldiers At Hands of Ukrainian Nazi Battalions

By: Infowars.com 3 hours ago
    NATO-backed paramilitaries use handguns to shoot Russian soldiers in the feet, knees, and genitals before torturing them to death, while Biden calls for the assassination of Putin.

Blind psychic Baba Vanga - who was dubbed the 'Nostradamus of the Balkans' and predicted 9/11 - says Russian president Vladimir Putin will become 'Lord of the World' /www.dailymail.co.uk/news/russia-ukraine-conflict/index.html

Russia investigates alleged footage of Ukrainian troops torturing POWs Unverified graphic footage purports to show Ukrainian servicemen shooting Russians at point-blank range https://www.rt.com/russia/552804-mos...ed-footage-of/

inClinton Hails Global Unity Against Putin's Threat To Democracy

Zelenskyy Taunts the West for Being ‘Afraid’ of Moscow in Latest Attempt to Get Fighter Jets

Both him and Soros are Ukrainian Jews, might even have been related had not Soros ratted-out most of the Jews in Ukraine in return for money and "happy making"