Page 158 of 181 FirstFirst ... 58108148156157158159160168 ... LastLast
Results 1,571 to 1,580 of 1801

Thread: WW3 Thread

They swore, if we gave them our weapons, that the wars of the tribes would cease.
    “As a general rule, the earlier you recognize someone is trying to kill you, the better off you’ll be.”

"You think a wall as solid as the earth separates civilisation from barbarism. I tell you the division is a sheet of glass."

They swore, if we gave them our weapons, that the wars of the tribes would cease.
    “As a general rule, the earlier you recognize someone is trying to kill you, the better off you’ll be.”

"You think a wall as solid as the earth separates civilisation from barbarism. I tell you the division is a sheet of glass."

Some dozen officials have quit their posts after a huge political shake-up

LIVE: Ukraine Rocked By Scandal – Officials Using US Billions For Vacations, Cars & Mansions | EP 3295 - @petesantilli

https://www.redvoicemedia.com/video/...ep-3295/ref/24

�� LIVE

Quote Originally Posted by Lenno View Post
    Some dozen officials have quit their posts after a huge political shake-up

LIVE: Ukraine Rocked By Scandal – Officials Using US Billions For Vacations, Cars & Mansions | EP 3295 - @petesantilli

https://www.redvoicemedia.com/video/...ep-3295/ref/24

�� LIVE

Ukrainian Defense minister has fled to Israel, supposedly with $65 million dollars!!!

...and you think Ukraine has suddenly erased all grift and theft?? I gotta great little swamp to sell ya down here on da bayou. All the billions spent to 'defend' Ukraine, maybe 50% actually went to buy arms and such. Nope. Zalinskey has a Miami home, his wife sports lots of jewelry and clothes and hasn't missed many meals. Can you say money laundering? Sure, I knew you could. the wars's coming here soon. Very soon. prep and pray, the end has arrived.

️Europe Planned ‘War Against Russia’ — Moscow
    Russia’s Foreign Ministry spokeswoman Maria Zakharova has said that Europe has plotted ongoing war against Moscow.
    Her comment is about the admission from Germany’s top diplomat Annalena Baerbock, who said the EU was “fighting a war against Russia.”
    Zakharova also recalls former German Chancellor Angela Merkel’s claims that the Minsk treaty of 2014 for war-torn Ukraine was used as a pretext to militarize Kiev.
    Subscribe to RT

Dooms day clock