Page 106 of 181 FirstFirst ... 65696104105106107108116156 ... LastLast
Results 1,051 to 1,060 of 1801

Thread: WW3 Thread

They swore, if we gave them our weapons, that the wars of the tribes would cease.
    “As a general rule, the earlier you recognize someone is trying to kill you, the better off you’ll be.”

"You think a wall as solid as the earth separates civilisation from barbarism. I tell you the division is a sheet of glass."

They swore, if we gave them our weapons, that the wars of the tribes would cease.
    “As a general rule, the earlier you recognize someone is trying to kill you, the better off you’ll be.”

"You think a wall as solid as the earth separates civilisation from barbarism. I tell you the division is a sheet of glass."

Big WHOOPPEEEEE,

Ukraine raises flag in a village in Kherson!!!!

BBC and Newsmax at the beginning of the offensive claimed Ukraine took 4 villages and and seized a military base and the Russians were fleeing in panic...

So what happened???

Latest map I seen put out by BBC shows more of Southern Ukraine, West of Kherson under red stripes (Russian offensive) than blue white strips (Ukraine offensive)!!! On the stories about the Ukrainian offensive, BBC embedded reporter actually fled the front near Kherson and now reporting from near Kharkiv!!!

The red stripes has grown more westward, than shrunk!!!!

Russia to halt oil exports to nations that impose price cap on Russian crude

(Natural News) Russia will ban exports of oil and other petroleum products to countries that would impose a cap on the price of Russian crude. Russia’s Deputy Prime Minister Alexander Novak made the announcement on September 1, a day before finance ministers from the Group of Seven (G-7) most industrialized countries met to discuss the … [Read More...]

Billionaire Makes Promise To Build Massive Army To Defend Taiwan; Check Out How Many Soldiers He Plans To Raise Up

For quite some time now, China has been making some rather aggressive comments and taking some very threatening actions concerning the island of Taiwan, stating that they will eventually bring it back under their control. As you can imagine, the folks who live in Taiwan don’t want that to happen, as they crave independence and democracy. Unfortunately, they don’t really have a sizable military force to help them fend off an invasion from China.

According to a report from the Daily Wire, this is a problem that a Taiwanese microchip billionaire wants to remedy. He is promising to raise up a 3.3 million-man army to help fend off the commies from China from an invasion that could come at any moment.

“Robert Tsao, founder of United Microelectronics, said he’ll spend his own fortune to recruit and train “civilian warriors” and sharpshooters to protect the island nation from an increasingly belligerent China. The 75-year-old magnate made the announcement Thursday while wearing a bulletproof vest and helmet,” the report said.

https://trendingpolitics.com/billionaire-makes-promis