Page 116 of 161 FirstFirst ... 1666106114115116117118126 ... LastLast
Results 1,151 to 1,160 of 1603

Thread: WW3 Thread

They swore, if we gave them our weapons, that the wars of the tribes would cease.
    “As a general rule, the earlier you recognize someone is trying to kill you, the better off you’ll be.”

"You think a wall as solid as the earth separates civilisation from barbarism. I tell you the division is a sheet of glass."

They swore, if we gave them our weapons, that the wars of the tribes would cease.
    “As a general rule, the earlier you recognize someone is trying to kill you, the better off you’ll be.”

"You think a wall as solid as the earth separates civilisation from barbarism. I tell you the division is a sheet of glass."

The U.S. is set to send another $1.1 billion in aid to Ukraine.

The funding will include 18 advanced rocket systems, along with other weapons to counter the Russian offensive.

The aid package falls under the Ukraine Security Assistance Initiative.

With this package, the United States will have provided Ukraine with almost $17 billion since the Biden Administration came into office.

Meanwhile, Americans continue to suffer financially under the Biden Administration.

This has left many Americans wondering when enough is enough…

https://welovetrump.com/2022/09/28/breaking-u-s-to-pr

Quote Originally Posted by lonewolfinoregon View Post
    It is pretty bad the Cutter has to be deployed from Hawaii to monitor Alaska coastline!!!

What happened to the Alaska Coast Guard fleet???

Or even US NAVAL ships???

How does a C-130 Hercules presence deter surface ships???

It doesn't say its a C-130 gunship!!!
    I was on a Cutter stationed in Pt. Angeles WA. We did fishery patrols and SAR in the Berring Sea/Gulf of Alaska all the time. Drug interdiction patrols off Mexico/Central America too.

It's a big ocean, someone's got to patrol it.
    Remember the Prepper's Motto: "Panic early and avoid the rush!"

Everything I post is Fiction and shouldn't be taken seriously by anyone.

Quote Originally Posted by Lenno View Post
    The world's about to sh*t itself into a coma.
    Remember the Prepper's Motto: "Panic early and avoid the rush!"

Everything I post is Fiction and shouldn't be taken seriously by anyone.

Nord Stream pipeline SABOTAGE clearly orchestrated by ruthless Biden regime: Nuland, Biden and Sen. Johnson all demanded “ending it permanently” by any means necessary

(Natural News) The demolition of the Nord Stream 1 and 2 pipelines in the Baltic Sea is one of the most outrageous and evil acts of terrorism and sabotage in the history of our world. Now that the sabotage has been confirmed by numerous nations, the blame game has begun as everyone is wondering, "Who did it?" Resident Joe Biden, … [Read More...]

Are T-34s in Ukraine?