Page 117 of 181 FirstFirst ... 1767107115116117118119127167 ... LastLast
Results 1,161 to 1,170 of 1801

Thread: WW3 Thread

There should be pictures of the damaged pipe by now.
    Ships with submersibles should have been on site within 24 hours and on station just outside the boundary where buoyancy would be an issue.
    I have seen close up video of smoldering hot vents in the deep ocean.
    Why not closeup video of a gas leak or broken pipe in water less than 300 feet deep.
    I wager we will never see such video.
    A video would show if the pipe damage was from an internal or external explosion.

Quote Originally Posted by Idaho Bullwinkle View Post
    There should be pictures of the damaged pipe by now.
    Ships with submersibles should have been on site within 24 hours and on station just outside the boundary where buoyancy would be an issue.
    I have seen close up video of smoldering hot vents in the deep ocean.
    Why not closeup video of a gas leak or broken pipe in water less than 300 feet deep.
    I wager we will never see such video.
    A video would show if the pipe damage was from an internal or external explosion.
    Good points, I'm sure Biden has an answer
    They swore, if we gave them our weapons, that the wars of the tribes would cease.
    “As a general rule, the earlier you recognize someone is trying to kill you, the better off you’ll be.”

"You think a wall as solid as the earth separates civilisation from barbarism. I tell you the division is a sheet of glass."

They swore, if we gave them our weapons, that the wars of the tribes would cease.
    “As a general rule, the earlier you recognize someone is trying to kill you, the better off you’ll be.”

"You think a wall as solid as the earth separates civilisation from barbarism. I tell you the division is a sheet of glass."

Quote Originally Posted by BugoutBear View Post
    I was on a Cutter stationed in Pt. Angeles WA. We did fishery patrols and SAR in the Berring Sea/Gulf of Alaska all the time. Drug interdiction patrols off Mexico/Central America too.

It's a big ocean, someone's got to patrol it.
    One Cutter???

Where is the Alaska Coast Guard?? Any idea???

If I was the Governor of Alaska, I would require all my surface ships remain in the area, not thousands of miles away, where they would be useless if they are needed local.. Especially with Russia as my neighbor!!

Quote Originally Posted by Lenno View Post

Are T-34s in Ukraine?
    I assume you were trying to post a picture??

Somewhere I seen pictures of them on a train in Russia on the way to Ukraine...

Winter is arriving and weight will be a big factor on the battlefield...

T-34 have the lowest ground pressure..

BBC just reported that there have been large movement of Ukrainians leaving the Zaporizhzhia area controlled by Ukrainians, who fear the Russian annexation...

And on que convoy gets attacked in the Zaporizhzhia area controlled by the Ukrainians!!!

Key word used "MOSTLY CIVILIANS", so what was the military presence in the convoy???

- a Cat 4 hurricane just wiped out half the state of Florida.

- the Biden regime quickly moves to approve 12.5 billion to help Florida and plan on spending almost 100 billion this year on the devastated state's relief efforts.

Just kidding - all that's for Ukraine.

Quote Originally Posted by lonewolfinoregon View Post
    I assume you were trying to post a picture??

Somewhere I seen pictures of them on a train in Russia on the way to Ukraine...

Winter is arriving and weight will be a big factor on the battlefield...

T-34 have the lowest ground pressure..

It's a sardonic look at Russia's decrepit, corrupt military, produced by Laserpig

Navy SEAL Air-Dropped Stealth Commando Submarine