Page 126 of 181 FirstFirst ... 2676116124125126127128136176 ... LastLast
Results 1,251 to 1,260 of 1801

Thread: WW3 Thread

Ukrainian government tells citizens to conserve electricity after Russia strikes infrastructure

(Natural News) The Ukrainian government issued a warning to its citizens to cut back on the use of electricity after Russia fired missiles into the country's infrastructure, once again killing civilians as President Vladimir Putin gets increasingly desperate following damage to a vital bridge connecting Crimea and his country. The … [Read More...]
    They swore, if we gave them our weapons, that the wars of the tribes would cease.
    “As a general rule, the earlier you recognize someone is trying to kill you, the better off you’ll be.”

"You think a wall as solid as the earth separates civilisation from barbarism. I tell you the division is a sheet of glass."

Ukrainian official confirms “hunt-and-kill” order of suspected pro-Russian collaborators

October 13, 2022 - Posted by Kevin Hughes

(Natural News) An official from Ukraine has confirmed that Ukrainians suspected of collaborating with the Russian military are being hunted and killed. Ukrainian Interior Ministry adviser Anton Gerashchenko recently told the Daily Mail that members of the Ukrainian intelligence service were killing Ukrainians suspected of aiding the Russians in regions where Kyiv has expelled the ongoing invasion. (Related: Ukraine […]
    They swore, if we gave them our weapons, that the wars of the tribes would cease.
    “As a general rule, the earlier you recognize someone is trying to kill you, the better off you’ll be.”

"You think a wall as solid as the earth separates civilisation from barbarism. I tell you the division is a sheet of glass."

American Trans Journalist Joins Ukrainian Military, Calls Russians “Subhumans”

https://www.infowars.com/posts/ameri...ans-subhumans/
    Last edited by Lenno; 10-13-2022 at 07:56 PM.

Monkey Werx US

Yesterday evening we saw a significant uptick in the strike radius across Ukraine. It looks like the effort is continuing for the 2nd day and I imagine we will see this continuing in the weeks ahead. We are at a critical juncture folks, especially with the US election coming up and a president who’s approval rating is still in the tank. Keep that powder dry!

Newsmax is now admitting Russia is retaking villages in Ukraine!!

Newsmax has disappointed me how they are all in on the West MSM/Intel agencies narrative of Ukraine!!!