Page 143 of 181 FirstFirst ... 4393133141142143144145153 ... LastLast
Results 1,421 to 1,430 of 1801

Thread: WW3 Thread

They swore, if we gave them our weapons, that the wars of the tribes would cease.
    “As a general rule, the earlier you recognize someone is trying to kill you, the better off you’ll be.”

"You think a wall as solid as the earth separates civilisation from barbarism. I tell you the division is a sheet of glass."

They swore, if we gave them our weapons, that the wars of the tribes would cease.
    “As a general rule, the earlier you recognize someone is trying to kill you, the better off you’ll be.”

"You think a wall as solid as the earth separates civilisation from barbarism. I tell you the division is a sheet of glass."

Your tax dollars at work: the U.S. is supplying Kiev NAZIs with "vengeance weapons."

At least six people have been killed after the city of Donetsk came under fire from Ukrainian forces on Tuesday, the mayor has said. The total number of those injured is still being determined. Missiles struck several civilian buildings, causing fires and thick smoke to stretch out across the city. According to Donetsk Mayor Aleksey Kulemzin, Kiev’s forces hit a business center, a market, the Donbass Arena, a sports palace, several shopping centers, a bus station, residential buildings, a cathedral, and the local prosecutor’s office.
    https://www.rt.com/russia/567758-donetsk-center-kiev-shel