Page 147 of 181 FirstFirst ... 4797137145146147148149157 ... LastLast
Results 1,461 to 1,470 of 1801

Thread: WW3 Thread

US taxpayers pay $1.5 billion to Ukraine every month to prop up the Ukrainian government while approximately $6.4 billion a day is added to our $31 trillion dollar debt.

US total debt is $93.6 trillion, which includes interest & other obligations.

No one cares about US taxpayers.
    They swore, if we gave them our weapons, that the wars of the tribes would cease.
    “As a general rule, the earlier you recognize someone is trying to kill you, the better off you’ll be.”

"You think a wall as solid as the earth separates civilisation from barbarism. I tell you the division is a sheet of glass."

Belarus troops are amassing five miles form the border of NW Ukraine..With new patches and markings "RED SQUARE" on vehicles and patches!!

Speculation is they will cut through West Ukraine border area to cut off supply lines!!!

I believe it is a diversion!!!

Kyiv districts out of power and Kharkiv has no power, from new Russian strikes..

Dozens of missiles fired and dozen targets hit!!

They swore, if we gave them our weapons, that the wars of the tribes would cease.
    “As a general rule, the earlier you recognize someone is trying to kill you, the better off you’ll be.”

"You think a wall as solid as the earth separates civilisation from barbarism. I tell you the division is a sheet of glass."

Ukrainians must be getting California MATH!!!

Russia fires 78 missiles and drones, Ukraine downs 60, yet 48 targets hit, according to Ukraine!!!

Kyiv was hit live while broadcasting from Kyiv early 12-16 on BBC, two explosions, BBC reporter looked rattled, but kept on doing his "STORY"!!!

Japan is planning to expand an Okinawa-based ground force unit to protect remote southwestern islands and prepare for a Taiwan-linked military emergency in light of China’s rising bellicosity, according to a government source familiar with the matter. https://thenewamerican.com/japan-expanding-military-p

“Disarming Strike”: A Conundrum For Putin And The World

https://www.unz.com/mwhitney/putins-conundrum/
    See related transcript of 12/9 press conference:
    https://en.kremlin.ru/events/president/transcripts/press_conferences/70061

"Current DC crew is stupid (and greedy) enough.

I don't think we get to an election in 2024; Putin is faced with an existential crisis, sees the writing on the wall, and will do what he has said. Suggest reading his reply in the 12/9 presser, posted yesterday at
    https://westernrifleshooters.us/2022...and-the-world/.

The sequence of events:

- As the game begins, the FUSA/NATO regime will be working towards a disarming strike against Russian command and control in response to the RF's winter offensive.

- Putin likely will have his initial hypersonics targeting Brussels, London, and Washington.

- FUSA/NATO opens by launching the first volley of "tactical" nuclear weapons to counter the Russian conventional attack on UKR.

- The Russian hypersonics (especially if pre-positioned in the North Sea and just off the US East Coast) will then be launched in response.

- The three Western capital cities will receive significant Russian airbursts and effectively cease to exist.

- The FUSA/NATO tactical nukes will land at or about the same time on their Russian targets and eliminate them.

- The world will then hold its breath to see if the combatants cease fire or destroy the world.

My guess is that the Russians will try to stop it, and Team Satanic in DC will be unwilling, unable, or both. Maybe the submariners on both sides will be able to shut things down; maybe not.

1Q2023 should transcend condition SPORKY if my bookie is right.

I hope he is wrong.

I also am treating (quietly) every encounter with my loved ones as if it will be the last time.

Suggest others consider doing the same."

Nighttime drone attack hits Kyiv as Putin heads to Belarus