Page 151 of 181 FirstFirst ... 51101141149150151152153161 ... LastLast
Results 1,501 to 1,510 of 1801

Thread: WW3 Thread

We 'lend' to Taiwan, but 'give' to Ukraine ...

US lends Taiwan $2 billion to buy American defense equipment

U.S. President Joe Biden may have made a Christmas gift to Taiwan by signing into law a defense bill, in which the U.S. is to loan the democratic island U.S.$2 billion to bolster its capabilities against threats from China. (read more...)

https://americanmilitarynews.com/202...eid=b123aadd1e
    Sometimes you have to abandon principles and do what's right.

"There ain't no such word as can't"
    (a quote from my dad which shall echo in my mind forever)

Another wave of missiles hit Ukraine this morning in Ukraine..

122 missiles according to Ukraine, strange BBC didn't run the BS line, how many were downed!!!

90% of Lviv without power, Odessa without power..

Ukraine head of military intelligence dismissed Ukrainian Gov't claims, Russia was planning to invade Ukraine from Belarus...

I believe he will be eating his words!!!

He also claimed Russia was about to run out of missiles and then states that is why Russia is getting them from other countries..And then states Russia will continue firing missiles at Ukraine..

Which is funny when the US needed weapons or ammo in Iraq and Afghanistan, we went to our allies for the supplies!!

They swore, if we gave them our weapons, that the wars of the tribes would cease.
    “As a general rule, the earlier you recognize someone is trying to kill you, the better off you’ll be.”

"You think a wall as solid as the earth separates civilisation from barbarism. I tell you the division is a sheet of glass."

Germany's former chancellor admitted that the peace agreement struck in the Belarusian capital in February 2015 was a contrivance used to buy time to build up Ukraine’s military and fool Russia after it had been shattered in fierce fighting with Donbass militias. Former French President Francois Hollande admitted that while the Minsk agreement was functioning, Russia was meeting its obligations as a guarantor. The Minsk Peace Accords were never about bringing peace to Donbass, he admitted.
    https://sputniknews.com/20221230/echoing-merkel-fmr-f
    They swore, if we gave them our weapons, that the wars of the tribes would cease.
    “As a general rule, the earlier you recognize someone is trying to kill you, the better off you’ll be.”

"You think a wall as solid as the earth separates civilisation from barbarism. I tell you the division is a sheet of glass."

German Defense Minister speaks of war in Europe at New Year's address.
    We have war in Europe.
    "What kind of year was it in 2022? It has presented us with incredible challenges. There is a war raging in the middle of Europe."
    With whom?
    Russia!
    THE GERMAN DEFENSE MINISTER SAYS IN HER NEW YEAR'S SPEECH THAT EUROPE IS AT WAR WITH RUSSIA.
    SHE PUBLICLY DECLARES WAR WITH RUSSIA.

Ukraine Exacts Revenge On Israel At UN — Axios
    Ukrainian President Vladimir Zelensky has made his country’s support for Israel at the UN contingent on the nation providing Kiev with air defense systems, the news website Axios has claimed.
    After not receiving any firm commitments from newly reinstated Prime Minister Benjamin Netanyahu, Ukrainian representatives allegedly opted not to oppose a recent anti-Israel resolution.
    In its report on Saturday, Axios cited unnamed Ukrainian and Israeli officials as saying the two leaders held a phone conversation on Friday. Netanyahu supposedly asked Zelensky to vote against, or at least abstain from voting on a UN General Assembly resolution that called on the International Court of Justice to issue a legal opinion on Israel’s occupation of the Palestinian territories.
    That conversation was reportedly preceded by Kiev’s refusal to oppose the document during a UN committee vote several weeks ago, according to Axios.

USA / NATO deliberately provoking war escalation with Russia, and Putin may “leap” past a measured response and go right for the nukes

(Natural News) Today's article and podcast analysis features Robert Griswold, a highly experienced military analyst who has traveled the world and witnessed firsthand the ravages of war and failed diplomacy. Today he shares with us a stern warning about where the war in Russia is headed and why it could be catastrophic for Western Europe … [Read More...]

Quote Originally Posted by Lenno View Post
    USA / NATO deliberately provoking war escalation with Russia, and Putin may “leap” past a measured response and go right for the nukes

(Natural News) Today's article and podcast analysis features Robert Griswold, a highly experienced military analyst who has traveled the world and witnessed firsthand the ravages of war and failed diplomacy. Today he shares with us a stern warning about where the war in Russia is headed and why it could be catastrophic for Western Europe … [Read More...]
    I believe the end for NATO in Ukraine comes when Russia actually announces a full "NO FLY ZONE" over Ukraine and actually puts its full Air Force coordinated with Belarus in the air over Ukraine!!!!

War Drums:
    SITREP 1.4.23 - Welcome to the 2023 War Drums