Page 16 of 181 FirstFirst ... 614151617182666116 ... LastLast

Thread: WW3 Thread

The head of MI6, who includes his preferred pronouns in his Twitter bio, faced backlash for suggesting that a large part of the war in Ukraine was about “LGBT+ rights.”

https://summit.news/2022/02/28/mi6-chief-faces-backla

Remember... the people wanting war aren't the ones going..
    They swore, if we gave them our weapons, that the wars of the tribes would cease.
    “As a general rule, the earlier you recognize someone is trying to kill you, the better off you’ll be.”

"You think a wall as solid as the earth separates civilisation from barbarism. I tell you the division is a sheet of glass."

What can you expect when homosexuals run the country?
    The King of kings destroys such a nation.

They swore, if we gave them our weapons, that the wars of the tribes would cease.
    “As a general rule, the earlier you recognize someone is trying to kill you, the better off you’ll be.”

"You think a wall as solid as the earth separates civilisation from barbarism. I tell you the division is a sheet of glass."

If the EU does what Zelensky wants, they may will be increasing the hook in the Prince of Gog's jaw to draw him into the conflict.

22 Observations about the new World War which just started in Ukraine

(Natural News) Like many of you, I have been spending a great deal of time keeping up with coverage of Russia’s horrifying invasion of Ukraine. I am very upset with the Russians for choosing to invade the whole country, because now a line has been crossed that will never, ever be able to be uncrossed. From here on out, there will be … [Read More...]

Nuclear plants are safe, Chernobyl have 3 reactors stand-by, also is secured biggest nuclear plant in Europe, Zaporozhskaya Nuclear Power Plant.

nuclear.jpg

Ukranian and russian troops togheter control plants.

Ukraine is a major hub for child sex trafficking. Even Huffington Post reported on it (in 2016). I bet you don't see MSM talking about this ....

https://www.huffpost.com/entry/ukraine-orphanages-feeder_

Paul Joseph Watson RT'd Auron MacIntyre:
    As the pandemic wanes western elites need a new story to justify their expansion of power and declining standard of living.
    Looks like Putin fits the bill...
    Going to be awkward when the war in Ukraine is over and the left have to go back to being against nationalism, borders, and an armed citizenry.
    https://twitter.com/AuronMacintyre/status/14979388249