Page 160 of 181 FirstFirst ... 60110150158159160161162170 ... LastLast
Results 1,591 to 1,600 of 1801

Thread: WW3 Thread

They swore, if we gave them our weapons, that the wars of the tribes would cease.
    “As a general rule, the earlier you recognize someone is trying to kill you, the better off you’ll be.”

"You think a wall as solid as the earth separates civilisation from barbarism. I tell you the division is a sheet of glass."

WW3 WATCH: Biden Says “US Tanks to Trigger World War Three” & Pfizer Executive Admits to Weaponizing Virus! – THURSDAY FULL SHOW 01/26/23
    https://www.banned.video/watch?id=63...727720c8d63dc7
    They swore, if we gave them our weapons, that the wars of the tribes would cease.
    “As a general rule, the earlier you recognize someone is trying to kill you, the better off you’ll be.”

"You think a wall as solid as the earth separates civilisation from barbarism. I tell you the division is a sheet of glass."

German intelligence agency: Ukraine losing HUNDREDS of soldiers daily… the situation is not sustainable

(Natural News) Germany's main foreign intelligence agency recently reported that Ukraine is losing hundreds of soldiers daily. The report came from the Federal Intelligence Service (BND), informing politicians in Berlin of the assessment during a secret meeting. (Related: NATO members are running out of weapons that they can send to … [Read More...]

When I was stationed in W.Germany the big boogie man was Spetznatz, Russian commandos who would attack infrastructure and missile bases in Germany in case of WW3. If the we, or the Neo-Germans, send in tanks I see Spetznatz (which never stopped training on NATO targets) will be turned loose

Snipers target priests first – Patriarch

Five Russian Orthodox military chaplains have been killed during the conflict in Ukraine, he reminded lawmakers

NATO member secretly provided Ukraine with fighter jets – media

Poland allegedly gave Ukraine several MiG-29 planes under the guise of spare parts
    https://www.rt.com/news/570508-poland-ukraine-mig-jets/

Quote Originally Posted by Lenno View Post
    When I was stationed in W.Germany the big boogie man was Spetznatz, Russian commandos who would attack infrastructure and missile bases in Germany in case of WW3. If the we, or the Neo-Germans, send in tanks I see Spetznatz (which never stopped training on NATO targets) will be turned loose
    And it was the Spetsnaz who took and controlled all the airfields in and outside Kiev, holding until ordered to withdraw by Moscow!!

Successfully repelling every attempt by Ukraine to retake them!!!

Leaving Germany to fight the Globalists war...
    We don't have enough tanks to send to Ukraine, Pentagon admits: Biden's promise to send 31 Abrams could take up to a YEAR - because the US has to buy more

• Biden announced US would provide Abrams tanks as 'continued support'
    • It follows Germany's announcement of its plan to send 14 Leopard 2 tanks
    • But the Pentagon doesn't have excess Abrams tanks to provide

Germany reveals timeline for Leopard 2 delivery to Ukraine

The armor long demanded by Kiev will arrive “early enough,” German Defense Minister Boris Pistorius says
    “I don’t have any hints that it could be too late. I think we will deliver our Leopards the latest, maybe, at the end of March,” Pistorius replied, adding that he believed this would be “early enough.”