Page 165 of 181 FirstFirst ... 65115155163164165166167175 ... LastLast
Results 1,641 to 1,650 of 1801

Thread: WW3 Thread

They swore, if we gave them our weapons, that the wars of the tribes would cease.
    “As a general rule, the earlier you recognize someone is trying to kill you, the better off you’ll be.”

"You think a wall as solid as the earth separates civilisation from barbarism. I tell you the division is a sheet of glass."

They swore, if we gave them our weapons, that the wars of the tribes would cease.
    “As a general rule, the earlier you recognize someone is trying to kill you, the better off you’ll be.”

"You think a wall as solid as the earth separates civilisation from barbarism. I tell you the division is a sheet of glass."

Secret factory in Poland now repairing Ukrainian armor, artillery and equipment to send it back to the front lines

(Natural News) The longer the war between Russia and Ukraine drags on, the more likely other nations will become directly involved in the combat there. Already, other countries in and around Ukraine are beginning to get more involved, and that includes neighboring Poland, where a factory has been established to repair Ukrainian armor … [Read More...]

World War III escalates as corrupt US officials seek to protect their criminal operations and bioweapons research in Ukraine

(Natural News) The US government continues to escalate world war with Russia, while contributing to the humanitarian crisis in Ukraine. The Biden regime has sent over $100+ billion to Ukraine, including a variety of munitions and weapons, with plans to send tanks, jets, and other weapons, with no resolve. The US, going out of their way to … [Read More...]

After the EMP

https://www.banned.video/watch?id=63e0ee559598e92c7ea71dee

Iran reveals underground air force base

Built in an unknown location, the ‘Eagle 44’ site can launch fighter jets and drones

World War III escalates as corrupt US officials seek to protect their criminal operations and bioweapons research in Ukraine

(Natural News) The US government continues to escalate world war with Russia, while contributing to the humanitarian crisis in Ukraine. The Biden regime has sent over $100+ billion to Ukraine, including a variety of munitions and weapons, with plans to send tanks, jets, and other weapons, with no resolve. The US, going out of their way to … [Read More...]