Page 166 of 181 FirstFirst ... 66116156164165166167168176 ... LastLast
Results 1,651 to 1,660 of 1801

Thread: WW3 Thread

AGE RESTRICTED; GRAPHIC: WAR INJURIES: Eva Bartlett: Ukraine Continues Killing Children in The Donetsk People's Republic, Including With Western Weapons https://www.brighteon.com/9ca92cd6-1097-49ee-ac29-f366fd7
    They swore, if we gave them our weapons, that the wars of the tribes would cease.
    “As a general rule, the earlier you recognize someone is trying to kill you, the better off you’ll be.”

"You think a wall as solid as the earth separates civilisation from barbarism. I tell you the division is a sheet of glass."

Newsmax is now confirming through their Ukrainian sources that Russia has launched their offensive in Southern Ukraine and Ukraine is loosing territory!!

What 3-4 days after Russia launched it!!

Hilarious that MATTIS is throwing a hissy fit that his Chinese counterpart isn't answering his "CALLS"!!!

"CHINA FEARS US"!!

BBC morning of FEB 8th, has now reported BAHKMUT time is running out as Russia closes in!!!

They swore, if we gave them our weapons, that the wars of the tribes would cease.
    “As a general rule, the earlier you recognize someone is trying to kill you, the better off you’ll be.”

"You think a wall as solid as the earth separates civilisation from barbarism. I tell you the division is a sheet of glass."

U.S. Act of War against the European Union: President Biden Ordered the Terror Attack against Nord Stream. High Treason against the People of Europe

https://www.globalresearch.ca/u-s-act-of-war-against-the-european-union-did-president-biden-order-the-terror-attack-against-nord-stream/5794878

How America Took Out The Nord Stream Pipeline

The New York Times called it a “mystery,” but the United States executed a covert sea operation that was kept secret—until now

Seymour Hersh / Feb 8
    https://seymourhersh.substack.com/p/how-america-took-