Page 3 of 181 FirstFirst 123451353103 ... LastLast

Thread: WW3 Thread

The original definition of nation is racial. This is why the evil anti-Christ anti-Aryan Edomite-jews now work overtime
    turning Aryan nations into multi-racial melting pot abominations and forever destroying YahveShua's Aryan offspring body and soul.

Putin has verbalized the importance of a specific "genetic code." Putin said "victory" is in "our genes", in "our genetic code."
    Only Putin knows WHOSE "genetic code" he was referencing. In the Bible, it is the "genetic code" of YahShua's people, Aryan Christian Israel, who have the final victory.
    This is why Yahshua's New Jerusalem has 12 gates one for each of the 12 tribes of Aryan Christian Israel to enter.
    The key to Christ's Kingdom is RACIAL. The only way Putin's Russia will be victorious is for Putin to understand and embrace the racial message sent to Him.
    Hopefully Putin is indeed YahvehShua's new Cyrus who rescues the Aryan European Christ-bearing people from
    evil perverted globalist Babylonian-Edomite-jew/nwo.

Putin should command eventually the building of New Jerusalem and YahShua's temple made with living stones - sons and daughters -
    true Aryan Israelites, YahvehShua's Aryan European Christ-bearing people.

All the noise about a Russian invasion of Ukraine, looks like a cover story for a HATO-UK-USA Edomite invasion of East Ukraine and on into
    Russsia, And such an event would mean that USA is A Babylonian Gog & Magog.

Putin's NON-Russian [half jew and Maoist Asian] "Russian" defense minister may be just the ticket for Yankees to wreck Russia. God only knows
    how many NON-Aryan fifth-columnists Putin has in his administration.

Putin with the Biblical Elijah RACIAL message... turning the hearts of Aryan fathers to their Aryan children and
    the hearts of Aryan children to their Aryan fathers,
    And, Isaiah 51 telling the Syro Aryan European Christ-bearing people who seek righteousness to look back to their
    Biblical roots... to the rock from which they were cut...from the quarry they were hewn... to Abraham their
    father and Sarah their mother is the Major Key to Russia's success.

Everyone might ought to brush-up on 1950's Civil Defense tips on surviving a nuclear war.
    Pastor Guest

Free E- Book!

"Steps Toward the Mark of the Beast"
    The Christian's Guide to the How and Why of
    the Coming Cashless/RFID Economic System

Here is a letter I wrote to the editor of our local paper ten months ago:

Dear Editor,

I begin this letter by saying I am not a member of any political party nor have I made any donations to any political party. I am, like many Americans, one who cherishes the heritage of our country and desires its peace and prosperity.

Having said that, I would like to address the matter of the election fraud that I believe has taken place in our country. I am not talking about voting machines,absentee ballots or ballot dumps in the wee hours of the morning, but rather what seems to be the deliberate election fraud perpetrated upon the American people by the leaders of the Democrat Party. I believe fraud was committed that put a man in the White House who seems to be unable to think clearly and who cannot make sound decisions. This is the fraud I would like to address.

Here are some of the things I have seen that cause me to believe that the Democrat Party committed election fraud by deliberately misrepresenting the ability of Joe Biden to serve as President -

I believe that the leaders of the Democrat Party knowingly and willfully ran Joe Biden as their candidate for President of the United States even though they knew that his mental acuity is not what it should be. For some time his inability to think clearly has been obvious to even the most casual observer. Nevertheless, they nominated him to be their candidate for President of the United States.

I believe that during the Presidential campaign they presented Joe Biden as someone who was capable of carrying out the awesome duties of the Presidency, though they knew otherwise.

I believe this may be why they are keeping Joe Biden out of the eye of the public as much as possible. They know that, if they allow him to make public appearances and speak freely, people will see more clearly his inability to answer questions without assistance. It is apparent that he is often very confused when speaking. No one can honestly dispute this.

I believe his apparent inability to think clearly may be why he has not yet given a State of the Union Address. He has delayed his address to Congress longer than any President since Franklin Delano Roosevelt. At the time of this writing, he has still not announced the date of his first Constitutionally required State of the Union report to Congress.

I believe this may also be why he has yet to have an open press conference where members of the press can freely ask him questions. At the time of this writing he has gone 61 days without having a public question and answer news conference in which reporters are free to ask questions that have not been submitted for preapproval by White House staff.

I believe his inability to think quickly and clearly may be why, when reporters try to ask Biden questions, his aides shut down reporters and hustle him away from them.

I believe this may be whywhen Joe Biden volunteered to take questions from reporters at the White House, the video feed was immediately cut.

I believe this may be why Joe Biden recently referred to Kamala Harris as “President Harris”.

I believe this may be why,prior to the inauguration, Biden referred to Kamala Harris as“President elect Harris”.

I believe this may be why,also prior to the inauguration, he referred to the “Harris-Biden administration” and a “Harris administration together with Joe Biden”.

There is far more at stakehere than most Americans realize. This is not about politics. This is not about which political party has control of the White House. This is about the election fraud which put a man in the Oval Office who obviously is having a great deal of trouble thinking.

I believe his inability to think clearly is endangering the life of everyone in our country and the life of everyone in the world. Make no mistake about this, the danger is real and the danger is imminent. Joe Biden is the one person who has his finger on the trigger of America's nuclear arsenal. One misstep, one misstatement or one misunderstanding between him and other world leaders could cause the annihilation of one third of the human race within one hour. We, the American people,must make certain that the one person who has been given the ability to unleash global destruction must be able to think clearly and must be able to make sound decisions in seconds.

In his first few weeks in the White House Joe Biden has already stepped closer to war with Russia by insulting Vladimir Putin. Biden said he believes Putin tobe a killer and that he has no soul. Biden has also threatened Putin by saying, “He will pay a price”. As a result of this,Russia recalled its ambassador to the United States. Russia has also deployed its entire Black Sea fleet of submarines putting itself on afirmer footing for war. The commander of the Black Sea fleet stated that this deployment is, “unprecedented”.

If Joe Biden is indeed suffering from dementia or some other condition that is causing him say the things he is saying and do the things he is doing, we must pray for him and his family. This is a terrible affliction that is to be taken very seriously. Many of us have seen the toll that it takes upon those who have the affliction and how their families also suffer.

Then, for the good of our country and the world, we the American people should demand that Joe Biden be examined by a panel of impartial medical professionals in order to determine if he is in fact mentally able to serve as President. If he is found to be incapable of making sound decisions,he should resign or be removed as provide by the mechanism found inthe 25th amendment to the Constitution.

This is a matter that should be of the greatest concern to every American.

Sincerely,
    Glenn Guest
    Pastor Guest

Free E- Book!

"Steps Toward the Mark of the Beast"
    The Christian's Guide to the How and Why of
    the Coming Cashless/RFID Economic System

judgement is pending on this country and that will spread across the globe as He preps His return. It starts at the pulpit and spreads elsewhere. God may use Putin to strike us along with hidden Iranian attack cells. its gonna be an interesting ride and we're all going along. prep and pray, the end has arrived.

They swore, if we gave them our weapons, that the wars of the tribes would cease.
    “As a general rule, the earlier you recognize someone is trying to kill you, the better off you’ll be.”

"You think a wall as solid as the earth separates civilisation from barbarism. I tell you the division is a sheet of glass."

They swore, if we gave them our weapons, that the wars of the tribes would cease.
    “As a general rule, the earlier you recognize someone is trying to kill you, the better off you’ll be.”

"You think a wall as solid as the earth separates civilisation from barbarism. I tell you the division is a sheet of glass."

USA & HATO may be bluffing, because:
    https://www.brighteon.com/b7702a9c-d...7-fd77722a39bb

U.S. Senate Hearing: DeathVaxx is decimating US Military Forces

Crimea had special status in Ukraine, they had their own President and parliament.

They asked for a referendum and for that the West backed Gov't revoked their status and expelled Federal Legislators from their parliament!!

Which under the Minsk agreement Ukraine is supposed to give to Luhansk and Donesk.

Ukraine has not complied to a single requirement under the Minsk agreement.

Why Do American Elites Want War in Ukraine? | Opinion

RAHEEM KASSAM , EDITOR IN CHIEF, THE NATIONAL PULSE

https://www.newsweek.com/why-do-american-elites-want-war-