Page 66 of 181 FirstFirst ... 1656646566676876116166 ... LastLast

Thread: WW3 Thread

They swore, if we gave them our weapons, that the wars of the tribes would cease.
    “As a general rule, the earlier you recognize someone is trying to kill you, the better off you’ll be.”

"You think a wall as solid as the earth separates civilisation from barbarism. I tell you the division is a sheet of glass."

They swore, if we gave them our weapons, that the wars of the tribes would cease.
    “As a general rule, the earlier you recognize someone is trying to kill you, the better off you’ll be.”

"You think a wall as solid as the earth separates civilisation from barbarism. I tell you the division is a sheet of glass."

Connecting the Dots: Ukraine biolabs mostly underground; DOD, Big Pharma collecting Russian blood – Brighteon.TV

(Natural News) Take it from someone who was there and saw them all. The biolabs in Ukraine have been there for a long time. And they're everywhere, mostly underground. "Well, I've known since the mid-90s about the DOD [Department of Defense] and the pharmaceutical companies collecting Russian blood. And clearly, their intent was some … [Read More...]

t.me/intelslava/25894
    ️According to information received from the residents of Kramatorsk, it became known about a series of murders of civilians by Ukrainian nationalists in order to take possession of their vehicles

At the exit from the city along the H-20 highway in the direction of Slavyansk, the militants stopped and confiscated vehicles, when they tried to resist, the owner of the car and his passengers were shot on the side of the road

We reliably know about 23 civilians killed by Ukrainian nationalists, the real number of victims could be much higher

Azov Battalion 'Using Women And Children As Human Shields' in Azovstal Steel Factory Lieutenant Colonel Denis Prokopenko, Commander of the Azov Battalion, shared video on Monday to social media which appeared to show his group is using women and children as human shields at the "Azovstal" steel factory in Mariupol.
    ... (more)

Interfax need to check their "FACTS"!!!!

They can't even to a search on the internet about the MIGS!!!

Some of the MIGS are still operational..

They've shown up in some of the air shows in Europe and Russia in the last few years..