Page 99 of 181 FirstFirst ... 4989979899100101109149 ... LastLast

Thread: WW3 Thread

Zelensky in a rare truth seeing moment admitted Russia making strides in S Ukraine again..

Latest BBC map show more Russian offensive ops than yesterday, and more of Ukraine under Russian control..

BBC admitted troops near Kherson have heard the rumor Ukraine was preparing an offensive to take Kherson but front line troops told BBC they have received no information about a possible offensive but have admitted that Russia moved more troops and equipment into Kherson region, which was not expected by Ukrainian forces in the area...

In an interview with a Ukrainian senior commander near Kherson, who didn't want to be identified, admitted that Russia has deployed enough forces into Kherson, which now makes it nearly impossible to take the Kherson region from Russia. He also admitted his forces have received massive casualties in the last few days!!!

Tells me they had underestimated Russia capability to repair bridges and deploy pontoon bridges!!!

Former Bolivian president calls for global campaign to eliminate NATO

(Natural News) Evo Morales, the erstwhile president of Bolivia in South America, called for a global campaign to eliminate the North Atlantic Treaty Organization (NATO). He explained that the American military industrial complex is using NATO to provoke wars and sell weapons to other countries. The former president who served in that … [Read More...]
    They swore, if we gave them our weapons, that the wars of the tribes would cease.
    “As a general rule, the earlier you recognize someone is trying to kill you, the better off you’ll be.”

"You think a wall as solid as the earth separates civilisation from barbarism. I tell you the division is a sheet of glass."

They swore, if we gave them our weapons, that the wars of the tribes would cease.
    “As a general rule, the earlier you recognize someone is trying to kill you, the better off you’ll be.”

"You think a wall as solid as the earth separates civilisation from barbarism. I tell you the division is a sheet of glass."

I believe this in one of the steps to destroy the USA as a military power from within...

As you know Biden is disarming the US military with his aid to Ukraine!!!

The hammer will be done by Russia when China invades Taiwan!!!