Page 45 of 132 FirstFirst ... 3543444546475595 ... LastLast

Thread: Biden's Dystopia Thread

streets of philly
    They swore, if we gave them our weapons, that the wars of the tribes would cease.
    “As a general rule, the earlier you recognize someone is trying to kill you, the better off you’ll be.”

"You think a wall as solid as the earth separates civilisation from barbarism. I tell you the division is a sheet of glass."

They swore, if we gave them our weapons, that the wars of the tribes would cease.
    “As a general rule, the earlier you recognize someone is trying to kill you, the better off you’ll be.”

"You think a wall as solid as the earth separates civilisation from barbarism. I tell you the division is a sheet of glass."

Last edited by Lenno; 07-07-2022 at 10:40 AM.

New debt staggers the mind

US Dept. Of Education Buys 40 Cal. Glocks & BODY ARMOR!! Why Are Agencies Arming Themselves?!

"This agency has been using Glock 27 since 2010. They got a $500 discount per weapon. They spent $17,000 on Remington shotguns in Sept 2010 alone. The purchase orders, invoices, and contracts/pricing from 2010 are available on Wikimedia Commons but it's a 286 page document so TLDR"

"Neighbor next door needed an ambulance two days ago... The fire department came and they took her on a backboard in the back of their departmental SUV because no ambulance could come."
    https://www.theburningplatform.com/2022/07/07/want-more-p

Networks BURY: Thwarted Richmond Mass Killers Are Illegals

Thanks to a hero tipster, two men with hundreds of rounds of ammunition and assault rifles were stopped from carrying out their slaughter on the Fourth of July. Yet ABC and CBS on Wednesday and Thursday buried one very important fact: They are in America illegally. Julio Alvarado-Dubon and Rolman Balacarcel are Guatemalans who planned to murder people at the Dogwood Dell Amphitheater in Richmond, Virginia. On Thursday’s Good Morning America, reporter Pierre Thomas noted:

Authorities say the alleged plot was stopped by a concerned citizen who overheard a suspicious conversation and called police. These two men were allegedly caught with a high-powered assault rifle, a handgun and more than 200 rounds of ammunition.
    During the 53-second story, no mention of their illegal status. Thomas simply added, “No word on motive.” On Wednesday’s CBS Evening News, guest anchor Jericka Duncan allowed 24 seconds on the story:

I monitor the Sheriff's dispatch service. I just heard a call for all deputies to respond to the county jail for "back-up" meaning that a possible riot is in progress and the jailers are not numerous enough to handle it. This is the first time in 14 years I've heard such a call!

Dept. Of Energy Buys M16 & M4 Military Rifles!! Why Are NON Military Agencies Arming Themselves?!