Page 80 of 132 FirstFirst ... 3070787980818290130 ... LastLast

Thread: Biden's Dystopia Thread

They swore, if we gave them our weapons, that the wars of the tribes would cease.
    “As a general rule, the earlier you recognize someone is trying to kill you, the better off you’ll be.”

"You think a wall as solid as the earth separates civilisation from barbarism. I tell you the division is a sheet of glass."

Govt. Researchers: Flu Shots Not Effective in Elderly, After All
    https://sharylattkisson.com/2022/09/govt-researchers-
    They swore, if we gave them our weapons, that the wars of the tribes would cease.
    “As a general rule, the earlier you recognize someone is trying to kill you, the better off you’ll be.”

"You think a wall as solid as the earth separates civilisation from barbarism. I tell you the division is a sheet of glass."

Illegal Alien Accused of Killing Deputy Michael Hartwick Is One of Nearly 1M Illegal Got-Aways in U.S. Under Biden

An illegal alien, accused of killing Pinellas County, Florida Sheriff’s Deputy Michael Hartwick, is one of just nearly a million illegal aliens who have successfully entered the United States under President Joe Biden.

Biden Makes Securing U.S. Jobs Easier for Border Crossers, Illegal Aliens

President Joe Biden’s administration is making it easier for border crossers and illegal aliens to secure American jobs after they are released into the United States interior.

Temple Graduate Shot, Killed While Walking on Sidewalk in Mayor Jim Kenney’s Philadelphia

Temple University graduate Everett Beauregard was walking home just after midnight Thursday when he was shot and killed on the sidewalk by an attacker.