Page 102 of 132 FirstFirst ... 25292100101102103104112 ... LastLast
Results 1,011 to 1,020 of 1317

Thread: Biden's Dystopia Thread

They swore, if we gave them our weapons, that the wars of the tribes would cease.
    “As a general rule, the earlier you recognize someone is trying to kill you, the better off you’ll be.”

"You think a wall as solid as the earth separates civilisation from barbarism. I tell you the division is a sheet of glass."

They swore, if we gave them our weapons, that the wars of the tribes would cease.
    “As a general rule, the earlier you recognize someone is trying to kill you, the better off you’ll be.”

"You think a wall as solid as the earth separates civilisation from barbarism. I tell you the division is a sheet of glass."

Biden ordered Trudeau to END freedom convoy over fears US car plants would close within hours - before the Canadian PM invoked emergency powers to quash it

• President Biden demanded Canadian Prime Minister Justin Trudeau stop the 'freedom convoy' that protested at the border against vaccine mandates
    • Trudeau is set to testify Friday regarding his decision to clear out the convoy as part of a Canadian government investigation
    • The trucker protest grew until it closed vital trade routes along the Canada-U.S. border and shut down key parts of the capital for more than three weeks
    • Canadian Finance Minister Chrystia Freeland previously testified that Washington was 'very, very, very worried' about the blockades
    • The minister emailed staff on February 10 saying Washington feared 'all of their northeastern car plants will shut down' if the convoy was not stopped in 12 hours
    • Trudeau, according to texts between Clow and Freeland, talked to Biden about 'money, people and political/media support' from America
    • Three days after speaking with Biden, on February 14, Trudeau invoked the Emergencies Act to clear out the protesters

SBF's mom's political group advised donors to fund several vote-by-mail efforts in swing states in a leaked memo.

HOLY COW!

1st Amendment Praetorian, [11/27/2022 12:26 PM]
    Did the corruptocrats put those who accepted "donations" (see: bribes) from SBF in charge of investigating SBF so we'd never get a chance to know just how much of a free for all that political operation & UKR funding really was?
    twitter.com/nataliegwinters/status/1596905519

Something's Going On With Old Joe!

4 Chinese Citizens Murdered Execution Style at Marijuana Farm in American Heartland, Suspect Arrested in Florida

The suspect in a quadruple murder in Oklahoma has been arrested in Florida, according to police.

Wu Chen, 45, was arrested in Miami Beach at about 4 p.m. Tuesday after a car tag reader, the Oklahoma State Bureau of Investigation said, according to the New York Post. He will be extradited to Oklahoma to face murder charges.

Chen is accused of killing four people on Nov. 20, at a 10-acre marijuana farm near Hennessey, which is about 55 miles northwest of Oklahoma City. The four slain victims, as well as one person who was wounded, are all Chinese nationals.

Capt. Stan Florence of the Oklahoma State Bureau of Investigation said Monday that Chen knew the victims, according to The New York Times.

“They all know each other,” he said. “Don’t know if they’re related, don’t know if they’re co-workers, but certainly, we believe they were all familiar with each other.”

https://www.westernjournal.com/4-chinese-citizens-murdere