Page 104 of 132 FirstFirst ... 45494102103104105106114 ... LastLast
Results 1,031 to 1,040 of 1317

Thread: Biden's Dystopia Thread

They swore, if we gave them our weapons, that the wars of the tribes would cease.
    “As a general rule, the earlier you recognize someone is trying to kill you, the better off you’ll be.”

"You think a wall as solid as the earth separates civilisation from barbarism. I tell you the division is a sheet of glass."

They swore, if we gave them our weapons, that the wars of the tribes would cease.
    “As a general rule, the earlier you recognize someone is trying to kill you, the better off you’ll be.”

"You think a wall as solid as the earth separates civilisation from barbarism. I tell you the division is a sheet of glass."

JetBlue hires violent felon to fly planes while discriminating against unvaccinated pilots

(Natural News) A mutiny of sorts is beginning to form at JetBlue, which is under fire for hiring a pilot named John Perrys who is a convicted felon. While pilots who refused to get "vaccinated" for the Wuhan coronavirus (Covid-19) were fired by JetBlue executives, Perrys was brought on to take their place despite having broken into the … [Read More...]

Joseph P. Farrell posits that the 5 destroyed rental vehicles used by Biden Secret Service, was possibly someone sending a message to Biden, 'better play ball or we can get to you'.
    Me: Just yesterday, a number of bloody envelopes with animal eyeballs are received by mail at different embassies around Europe. Could all these things be linked? And maybe the sudden deaths of Crypto-billionaires might be connected too...
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zWQ5YnCFX6A&t=629s