Page 117 of 132 FirstFirst ... 1767107115116117118119127 ... LastLast
Results 1,161 to 1,170 of 1317

Thread: Biden's Dystopia Thread

They swore, if we gave them our weapons, that the wars of the tribes would cease.
    “As a general rule, the earlier you recognize someone is trying to kill you, the better off you’ll be.”

"You think a wall as solid as the earth separates civilisation from barbarism. I tell you the division is a sheet of glass."

They swore, if we gave them our weapons, that the wars of the tribes would cease.
    “As a general rule, the earlier you recognize someone is trying to kill you, the better off you’ll be.”

"You think a wall as solid as the earth separates civilisation from barbarism. I tell you the division is a sheet of glass."

Boots on the Ground...Feb. 1st....World news is getting worse...Prepare for a world crisis.