Page 101 of 132 FirstFirst ... 519199100101102103111 ... LastLast
Results 1,001 to 1,010 of 1317

Thread: Biden's Dystopia Thread

Biden’s climate agenda benefits communist China, not the Americans he supposedly represents

Friday, November 18, 2022 by: Ethan Huff

Biden’s climate agenda benefits communist China, not the Americans he supposedly represents – NaturalNews.com
    John 14:6 New Living Translation (NLT)

6 Jesus told him, “I am the way, the truth, and the life. No one can come to the Father except through me.

They swore, if we gave them our weapons, that the wars of the tribes would cease.
    “As a general rule, the earlier you recognize someone is trying to kill you, the better off you’ll be.”

"You think a wall as solid as the earth separates civilisation from barbarism. I tell you the division is a sheet of glass."

They swore, if we gave them our weapons, that the wars of the tribes would cease.
    “As a general rule, the earlier you recognize someone is trying to kill you, the better off you’ll be.”

"You think a wall as solid as the earth separates civilisation from barbarism. I tell you the division is a sheet of glass."

Couple in Their 60s Brutally Beaten at Elton John Concert at Dodger Stadium – One Person Arrested (VIDEO)https://www.thegatewaypundit.com/202...rrested-video/

Mad Max here we come:
    [Surrounded, pursued and blocked by "urban utes" on unlicensed {usually stolen} ATVs?
    At first contact, "I feared for my life:" open fire on the closest point of contact. Self Defense.]

"Man dies after being surrounded by 30 ATVs and carjacked in Harlem"
    https://abc7ny.com/carjacking-new-yo...atvs/12485117/

A man has died two weeks after his car was surrounded by 30 ATVs in an assault and carjacking following a fender bender.

Officials say that at around 10 p.m. on Nov. 4, 45-year-old Arthur Cooke was driving his Mercedes near East 125 Street, when he was suddenly surrounded by more than two dozen ATVs and dirt bikes.

One person hit Cooke's passenger side mirror, and when he pulled over to check the damage to his car, an argument broke out between Cooke and the bikers.

Several members of the group surrounded and attacked Cooke, who was allegedly on a date with his significant other at the time, according to a GoFundMe page.
    [rest at link] https://abc7ny.com/carjacking-new-yo...atvs/12485117/

Globalist American Empire (GAE): How a New Nation was Born on the Ruins of America

We no longer inhabit the same nation our forefathers built

https://globalistamericanempire.substack.com/p/globalist-american-empire

Justin Bieber: Facial paralysis is ‘punishment’ for exposing illuminati pedophilia

(Natural News) A Hollywood insider has revealed that Justin Bieber believes his recent misfortunes are a physical manifestation of the dark forces that took control of his body and soul after joining the Illuminati at the start of his career. (Article by Baxter Dmitry republished from NewsPunch.com) Hold onto your seats, because this … [Read More...]