Page 46 of 132 FirstFirst ... 3644454647485696 ... LastLast

Thread: Biden's Dystopia Thread

When You've Hit PEAK Desperation Mode...

They swore, if we gave them our weapons, that the wars of the tribes would cease.
    “As a general rule, the earlier you recognize someone is trying to kill you, the better off you’ll be.”

"You think a wall as solid as the earth separates civilisation from barbarism. I tell you the division is a sheet of glass."

Secret Service Director STEPS DOWN Here’s Why

Secret Service Director James Murray has officially retired from the United States Service.

After former White House Aide Cassidy Hutchinson testified before the Jan 6th committee several secret service agents refuted Hutchinson’s claims whereas Murray the Director of the Secret Service stayed silent.

Now after staying silent Secret Service Director James Murray appears to have been rewarded with a lucrative position at Snapchat as the chief security officer.

https://welovetrump.com/2022/07/08/secret-service-dir
    They swore, if we gave them our weapons, that the wars of the tribes would cease.
    “As a general rule, the earlier you recognize someone is trying to kill you, the better off you’ll be.”

"You think a wall as solid as the earth separates civilisation from barbarism. I tell you the division is a sheet of glass."

Black market for body parts exists in America… funeral home operator just charged in criminal scheme

(Natural News) A black market for human body parts exists in America. A Colorado funeral home was able to traffic body parts for nearly a decade. From 2009 to 2018, Megan Hess and her mother Shirley Koch operated a “nonprofit organization” called the Sunset Mesa Funeral Foundation. Now these operators are being charged in a federal court … [Read More...]

Railroad force majeure declarations were about halting animal feed shipments – they’re trying to starve us out!

(Natural News) Back in April, we warned you that a nefarious agenda was afoot that seeks to destroy the agricultural food chain and starve out the country. Now, that warning is being confirmed by the industry itself. The latest reports suggest that animal feed users throughout the Southwest and West Coast are on the verge of completely … [Read More...]

Inslee predicts 'blackouts, destruction, and death' this summer

https://www.thecentersquare.com/washington/inslee-predicts-blackouts-destruction-and-death-this-summer/article_93e96cce-ec3a-11ec-8c40-b31db9993c4a.html