Page 48 of 132 FirstFirst ... 3846474849505898 ... LastLast

Thread: Biden's Dystopia Thread

Tech industry develops AI mind-reading technology capable of measuring citizen loyalty to government

(Natural News) Chinese researchers claim to have developed new artificial intelligence (AI) technology capable of "mind-reading." The Sunday Times (United Kingdom) first reported on the strange and concerning technology, which will supposedly be used to measure citizens' loyalty to the Chinese Communist Party (CCP). Like many other … [Read More...]
    They swore, if we gave them our weapons, that the wars of the tribes would cease.
    “As a general rule, the earlier you recognize someone is trying to kill you, the better off you’ll be.”

"You think a wall as solid as the earth separates civilisation from barbarism. I tell you the division is a sheet of glass."

They swore, if we gave them our weapons, that the wars of the tribes would cease.
    “As a general rule, the earlier you recognize someone is trying to kill you, the better off you’ll be.”

"You think a wall as solid as the earth separates civilisation from barbarism. I tell you the division is a sheet of glass."

Man shoots teenagers attempting to steal his SUV with his infant children still inside

(Natural News) A Houston father shot two teenagers who attempted to steal his vehicle while his wife and two infant children were still inside. Harris County Sheriff Ed Gonzalez confirmed the incident on Twitter, which occurred in the 6800 block of Feather Creek Drive in Houston. On July 11 just after midnight, the father, his wife and … [Read More...]

“Woke” Starbucks closes 16 branches across the country due to skyrocketing crime and drug use in restrooms

(Natural News) Coffee shop chain Starbucks announced the closure of its 16 locations across the country, citing safety concerns as the main reason for the move. The Seattle-based coffee company said on July 11 that it is closing 16 stores following reports of disruptions in these locations. Six locations in its hometown, six locations … [Read More...]

Shoppers paid sharply higher prices for a variety of goods in June as the Biden Admin mismanages everything destroying our homeland. Joe's turning America into his vision of the liberal world order. Our economy was roaring like a lion under Donald Trump! https://media.docsplace.org/articles/inflation-rose-9

oops