Page 78 of 132 FirstFirst ... 2868767778798088128 ... LastLast

Thread: Biden's Dystopia Thread

House Passes Legislation Changing Electoral Vote Counting Process For Presidential Elections – Here Are the 9 Republicans Who Voted with Democrats

https://www.thegatewaypundit.com/2022/09/house-passes-legislation-changing-electoral-vote-counting-process-presidential-elections-9-republicans-vote-democrats/
    They swore, if we gave them our weapons, that the wars of the tribes would cease.
    “As a general rule, the earlier you recognize someone is trying to kill you, the better off you’ll be.”

"You think a wall as solid as the earth separates civilisation from barbarism. I tell you the division is a sheet of glass."

46 Somalis Charged in $250 Million COVID Fraud

https://www.frontpagemag.com/46-somalis-charged-in-250-million-covid-fraud/
    They swore, if we gave them our weapons, that the wars of the tribes would cease.
    “As a general rule, the earlier you recognize someone is trying to kill you, the better off you’ll be.”

"You think a wall as solid as the earth separates civilisation from barbarism. I tell you the division is a sheet of glass."

Liz Cheney Star Witness Against Trump gets BUSTED for 9 Counts of PERJURY!

https://tixene.com/star-witness-against-trump-liz-che

Gender-confused journalist openly supports violence against critics of LGBT agenda.

https://www.lifesitenews.com/news/gender-confused-journal