Page 81 of 117 FirstFirst ... 3171798081828391 ... LastLast

Thread: Biden's Dystopia Thread

They swore, if we gave them our weapons, that the wars of the tribes would cease.
    “As a general rule, the earlier you recognize someone is trying to kill you, the better off you’ll be.”

"You think a wall as solid as the earth separates civilisation from barbarism. I tell you the division is a sheet of glass."

They swore, if we gave them our weapons, that the wars of the tribes would cease.
    “As a general rule, the earlier you recognize someone is trying to kill you, the better off you’ll be.”

"You think a wall as solid as the earth separates civilisation from barbarism. I tell you the division is a sheet of glass."

Seattle PD losing police officers, failing to recruit replacements as crime rate soars

(Natural News) The Seattle Police Department (SPD) is caught in the middle of a serious crisis amid the city's skyrocketing crime. Cops are leaving the force, and not enough officers are recruited to replace the ones that left. According to a report by Seattle radio station KTTH, the department lost six officers in August 2022. This … [Read More...]

Bug Out Bags, Underground Bases & The Denver International Airport

https://www.banned.video/watch?id=63...6edf0642e9dcc9
    Last edited by Lenno; 09-27-2022 at 07:50 PM.