Page 16 of 19 FirstFirst ... 61415161718 ... LastLast

Thread: Covid-10

Quote Originally Posted by Lenno View Post
    Till after the election:

NEW - U.S. CDC has quietly deleted the statement that the "mRNA and the spike protein do not last long in the body" from their website.

Archive link from July 21, 2022:
    http://web.archive.org/web/202207210...ines/mrna.html

Today:
    https://www.cdc.gov/coronavirus/2019...ines/mrna.html

There is still a link to a third-party website about the topic at the bottom of the page. When you click on the link, a popup says, "CDC cannot attest to the accuracy of a non-federal website."
    They swore, if we gave them our weapons, that the wars of the tribes would cease.
    “As a general rule, the earlier you recognize someone is trying to kill you, the better off you’ll be.”

"You think a wall as solid as the earth separates civilisation from barbarism. I tell you the division is a sheet of glass."

This guy is your surgeon general:

Enjoy the ride, while you can.
    He is all bothered by miss information. What He gonna do when Mr. Information is after Him?

Are they still bribing hospital managers to report most deaths as covid? Are the health insurance companies still happy about getting ripped off by the covid game plan?

Remember the 4 Heroic Black Presidents who exposed the covid game that were murdered shortly thereafter, while all the rest of the presidents of the world were playing, the see no evil, hear no evil and speak no Truth game.

Now that they have murdered a million Americans
    CDC finally recognizes right of “individuals” to make their own health choices – no more forced covid vaccinations or quarantines

(Natural News) New guidance from the U.S. Centers for Disease Control and Prevention (CDC) has put an end to mandatory Wuhan coronavirus (Covid-19) "vaccination" – at least as far as the CDC is concerned. No longer is the CDC urging or trying to force everyone in the "herd" to get jabbed. From now on, it is up to the individuals to make … [Read More...]
    They swore, if we gave them our weapons, that the wars of the tribes would cease.
    “As a general rule, the earlier you recognize someone is trying to kill you, the better off you’ll be.”

"You think a wall as solid as the earth separates civilisation from barbarism. I tell you the division is a sheet of glass."

Top 8 ADMISSIONS of GUILT by the CDC, FDA, Fauci, and top immunologists about COVID-19 vaccine dangers

#1. CDC Director Rochelle Walensky admitted the vaccines “will not stop transmission of the virus” (August 2021)
    #2. Fauci admits vaccines do NOT protect against infection: “I knew these vaccines were not going to protect against infection and I think we overplayed the vaccines”
    #3. Fauci admits the jabs DO cause menstrual irregularities, including major adverse effects for women of reproductive age
    #4. SARS-CoV-2 (Coronavirus) was created in a Wuhan lab
    #5. “Gain of function” research on bat viruses was (partially) funded by Fauci and kept secret for years
    #6. SARS-CoV-2 virus has NEVER been isolated or purified to confirm the actual virus’s existence
    #7. FDA makes J&J include blood clot risk warning on their single-dose COVID-19 jabs after CDC lifts suspension
    #8. Fauci and Biden catch COVID after being triple and quadruple vaxxed against it
    So there you have it. The truth comes out thanks to truth media and the Freedom of Information Act. Remember to bookmark Vaccines.news to your favorite independent websites for updates on experimental “vaccines” that cause blood clots, myocarditis and severe, chronic inflammation.

NATURE journal reveals how graphene can be used to assemble radio frequency electronics in biological systems

(Natural News) Groundbreaking information has come to light about the role of graphene, which many believe is contained in or produced by Wuhan coronavirus (Covid-19) "vaccines," in radio frequency electronics. A paper published in the journal Nature Communications back in 2014 -- entitled, "Graphene radio frequency receiver integrated … [Read More...]

https://www.revolver.news/2022/08/al...esident-trump/

He is right.Time for Trump to admit something he was a part of was a mistake..