Page 20 of 20 FirstFirst ... 10181920

Thread: Covid-10

Swedish study presents evidence that mRNA COVID “vaccines” progressively increase hospitalization and death risk over time

(Natural News) New research out of Sweden shows that people who get "vaccinated" with messenger RNA (mRNA) Wuhan coronavirus (COVID-19) "vaccines" end up with a severely degraded immune system in the months that follow. Not only are the "fully vaccinated" more prone to catching the so-called "omicron" (aka moronic) variant of the … [Read More...]
    They swore, if we gave them our weapons, that the wars of the tribes would cease.
    “As a general rule, the earlier you recognize someone is trying to kill you, the better off you’ll be.”

"You think a wall as solid as the earth separates civilisation from barbarism. I tell you the division is a sheet of glass."

Following COVID vaccine rollout, America saw 33,800% increase in AIDS-associated diseases

(Natural News) Though the agency did not come right out and say it, the U.S. Centers for Disease Control and Prevention (CDC) has released data showing that many "fully vaccinated" Americans are developing acquired immunodeficiency syndrome (AIDS) or some other similar immune-wasting disease. According to The Exposé, the United States … [Read More...]
    They swore, if we gave them our weapons, that the wars of the tribes would cease.
    “As a general rule, the earlier you recognize someone is trying to kill you, the better off you’ll be.”

"You think a wall as solid as the earth separates civilisation from barbarism. I tell you the division is a sheet of glass."

FULL INTERVIEW: New Breakthroughs to Detox Vax with Dr. Jana Schmidt

https://www.banned.video/watch?id=63...2cc14484a84345

Turns out that VAXXERS are a global menace to themselves

(Natural News) First, the shilling folks at Pfizer and the CDC promised the nation that getting the Fauci Flu jabs would flatten the curve, stop the spread, and end the pandemic. Remember? They said if 90 percent of the population got the Covid-19 "vaccines," then that 90 percent would be safe from the anti-vaxxers who are a "global … [Read More...]

In conclusion, we’re now approaching a million reported cases of Americans who, post-Covid-vaccination, rushed to get medical care, crowding up the hospitals, while the media and the vaccine industrial complex blamed all of the unvaccinated. What a hoax and a scam, now busted wide open. So it turns out that all those vax-fanatics are a menace to themselves. When will they ever learn?

Florida surgeon general slams ‘profoundly corrupt’ CDC over handling of pandemic

(Natural News) Florida Surgeon General Joseph Ladapo, who has received significant pushback for challenging the prevailing narrative on COVID-19 and experimental vaccines, blasted the CDC on Monday as “profoundly corrupt” and “bereft of any integrity” for its handling of the COVID-19 pandemic. (Article by Ashley Sadler republished from … [Read More...]

Simple Nasal Wash Reduces Risk of COVID Hospitalization

STORY AT-A-GLANCE

• Rinsing your nasal passages with a saline solution within 24 hours of a COVID-19 diagnosis could reduce your chances of being hospitalized by 8.5-fold
    • Among people with COVID-19 who used nasal irrigation twice daily, 80% had zero or one mild symptom, compared to 42% of those who irrigated less often
    • Only 13% of those who used nasal irrigation still had symptoms at day 28, compared to nearly 50% of those in another study
    • Other research also supports the use of nasal irrigation as a “useful add-on to first-line interventions for COVID-19”
    • Nebulized hydrogen peroxide diluted with saline, with or without iodine, can also be safely used by most people for prevention of respiratory infections — and in cases of active infection

More at this site

Simple Nasal Wash Reduces Risk of COVID Hospitalization (mercola.com)
    John 14:6 New Living Translation (NLT)

6 Jesus told him, “I am the way, the truth, and the life. No one can come to the Father except through me.