Page 19 of 20 FirstFirst ... 917181920 LastLast

Thread: Covid-10

BBC gloats over Facebook’s removal of COVID jab injury support group with over 250k members.

https://www.lifesitenews.com/opinion/bbc-gloats-over-face
    They swore, if we gave them our weapons, that the wars of the tribes would cease.
    “As a general rule, the earlier you recognize someone is trying to kill you, the better off you’ll be.”

"You think a wall as solid as the earth separates civilisation from barbarism. I tell you the division is a sheet of glass."

KING BIDEN says the Pandemic is over in the USA!!!!

So what's Greenman and Hoppy now going to "PROPAGANDIZE"!!!

Fauci “knew” he was funding illegal gain-of-function research, says former CDC director

(Natural News) Former U.S. Centers for Disease Control and Prevention (CDC) director Robert Redfield alleges that Tony Fauci of the National Institute of Allergy and Infectious Diseases (NIAID) "knew" full well that he was funding illegal gain-of-function research that might lead to a deadly plandemic. Referring to the lab origin theory … [Read More...]
    They swore, if we gave them our weapons, that the wars of the tribes would cease.
    “As a general rule, the earlier you recognize someone is trying to kill you, the better off you’ll be.”

"You think a wall as solid as the earth separates civilisation from barbarism. I tell you the division is a sheet of glass."

Biotech analyst Karen Kingston unveils PATENTS and documents describing the covid vaccine 5G link, biosynthetic AI nanotech, “soft actuators” and NEUROWEAPONS implanted with needles

(Natural News) Few people have conducted as much research into the mRNA injections -- dare not call them "vaccines" -- as Karen Kingston, a biotech analyst who previously conducted contract work for Pfizer, J&J, Thermo Fisher and other corporations. In a bombshell interview that features key screen shots of patents, science journal … [Read More...]

Lawsuit forces CDC to hand over V-safe data showing incriminating covid vaccine injuries

(Natural News) The U.S. Centers for Disease Control and Prevention (CDC) has no choice but to turn over the trove of data from its V-safe Covid Vaccine Adverse Health Impacts database, which shows that Wuhan coronavirus (Covid-19) "vaccines" are anything but safe and effective. The group Informed Consent Action Network (ICAN) recently … [Read More...]

Mainstream “science” beginning to question manufacturer claims about mRNA, as pharma giants REFUSE to share underlying data

(Natural News) The German news outlet Welt says that increasingly more mainstream scientists are questioning the alleged safety and effectiveness of Wuhan coronavirus (Covid-19) "vaccines." Because jab manufacturers are still refusing to allow any independent verification of the data, it is impossible to say what these injections are … [Read More...]

Scientific experiments show it is nearly IMPOSSIBLE to transmit a respiratory virus to another person

(Natural News) Believe it or not, respiratory viruses like rhinoviridae (the common cold) and coronaviridae (coronaviruses such as covid) do not transmit from person to person as is commonly believed. Back in March, the UK Vaccine Taskforce funded a human challenge study for SARS-CoV-2, published in the journal Nature Medicine, that … [Read More...]