Page 4 of 20 FirstFirst ... 2345614 ... LastLast

Thread: Covid-10

They swore, if we gave them our weapons, that the wars of the tribes would cease.
    “As a general rule, the earlier you recognize someone is trying to kill you, the better off you’ll be.”

"You think a wall as solid as the earth separates civilisation from barbarism. I tell you the division is a sheet of glass."

Pharmaceutical giant Gilead spent $259 million bribing doctors and hospitals to push deadly drugs on patients

(Natural News) Between 2013 and 2019, American pharmaceutical corporation Gilead spent at least $259 million bribing doctors and hospitals to promote the company's drugs, many of which cause serious side effects and death. According to reports, $178 million went directly into doctors' pockets while another $81 million was funneled into … [Read More...]
    They swore, if we gave them our weapons, that the wars of the tribes would cease.
    “As a general rule, the earlier you recognize someone is trying to kill you, the better off you’ll be.”

"You think a wall as solid as the earth separates civilisation from barbarism. I tell you the division is a sheet of glass."

Quote Originally Posted by Lenno View Post
    Pharmaceutical giant Gilead spent $259 million bribing doctors and hospitals to push deadly drugs on patients

(Natural News) Between 2013 and 2019, American pharmaceutical corporation Gilead spent at least $259 million bribing doctors and hospitals to promote the company's drugs, many of which cause serious side effects and death. According to reports, $178 million went directly into doctors' pockets while another $81 million was funneled into … [Read More...]
    Thirty Eight Years as a registered community pharmacist and I never got a single cent!
    Now there were some free notepads, ink pens, a half dozen counting trays & spatulas, and a great deal of my time was wasted having to listen to salesman (and occasionally saleswoman) propaganda out of respect and the very very rare lunch for the pharmacy staff.
    There were a few, usually "budget," chicken dinners at various presentations, where we received more propaganda and free pens and notepads, and occasionally you could score a "high end" item like a clipboard or even, more rarely, a $3 solar calculator!
    Sometimes, like the time I "won" a trip to Orlando (for being pharmacist of the year) to a CVS presentation, where we even received el cheapo company embroidered "shopping" bags and I even got a CVS emblazoned ball cap! The Marriott hotel we had this event at
    was very nice, and I was familiar with their hotel services because my girlfriend was a baker for them and we received massive discounts because of that when we traveled. But this was in July, in Orlando, pretty hot and humid even for a Georgia boy, and we actually
    had zero time for vacation activities, just endless presentations on company bullshit.

Now when I was a pharmacy intern back in 1980, Eli Lilly did subsidize the cost of a Ceclor antibiotic treatment I had to have after kidney surgery by replacing the capsules the doc prescribed with samples, usually reserved for the doctors. That was Dorsey, one of their detail men
    whose wife was also a pharmacist and worked with us as well, and was greatly appreciated by both me and the pharmacy staff.

And that is it, no "free drugs" or "free vacations" or "free women" or "free liquor" or "free money" but I did score a few "free" stuffed animals for the grands!
    HAVE A PLAN TO KILL EVERY COMMUNIST/FASCIST/SATANIST YOU MEET
    You can thank me later

South Korea, one of the world’s most vaccinated countries with an 85% COVID-19 vaccination rate, is having a record surge of COVID-19 cases.

The CDC is advising not to travel to the country.

When the CDC is advising the vaccinated to refrain from traveling to a highly vaccinated country, you know something’s wrong.

Biden administration 'plans to give Americans over 50 the option to get a FOURTH Covid shot in the spring and ALL Americans could get a second booster in the fall'

The Biden administration will soon be offering Americans 50 years and over a second booster shot of either the Pfizer-BioNTech or Moderna vaccines.