”Come out of her, my people, that ye be not partakers of her sins...” Rev 18:4 What sins? What law? Let’s face it. CHRISTIANITY CANNOT DEFINE SIN. Thankfully, His people can (1Jn. 3:4)!

Way back in 1646 – Massachusetts Bay Colony enacted the death penalty for denying Biblical inspiration. Meanwhile, the same year, the Westminster Confession of Faith was busy dividing the Torah into three categories: moral, civil, and ceremonial. So, they would kill you for not believing, chop it all up, and then tell you what parts are relevant. Of course those divisions are nowhere to be found in Scripture. This is just the more recent developments of destroying the Word, making Messiah a liar - “Every word” Luk 4:4, “until heaven and earth pass away” Mat 5:18, are meaningless words to them, even though they are spoken by the very Messiah they claim to love. They refuse to walk as He walked (1Jn. 2:6). Their ‘jesus’ is make believe; a fabrication. Oh, that’s too harsh? Keep reading.

Christian apologist Frank Turek says: “In the Old Testament. There were certain laws that were purely for Israel. Old Covenant laws. They no longer apply to Christians. I Know people are going to hate me for this, but it’s true, the Ten Commandments don’t apply to Christians either. The Ten Commandments are part of the Old Covenant. Now, nine of the Ten Commandments are repeated in the New Testament, and because they are repeated in the New Testament, they do apply to Christians. But because they’re the Ten Commandments, they don’t apply to Christians. I like that because I like bacon.”

“I like bacon”. Boy, he knows how to prioritize the Word, eh?. But how many of you have heard that before “because they are not repeated in the New Testament, they do apply to Christians”. Everything has to be repeated in the NT to be valid? That’s what Messiah taught? Who are these people?

The Presbyterian dispensationalist, Donald Barnhouse, had a similar view of the law, specifically the Ten Commandments. He said it was a “tragic hour when the Reformation churches wrote the Ten Commandments into their creeds and catechisms and sought to bring Gentile believers into bondage to Jewish law, which was never intended either for the Gentile nations or for the church.”

Yes, a ‘tragic hour’. This is how easily church folk have become ensnared and deceived. At least he rightly calls himself a Gentile (out of covenant, Eph 2:11-12) - ”...in the day of distress THE GENTILES shall come to You from the ends of the earth and say, “Our fathers have INHERITED ONLY LIES, futility, and there is no value in them.” Jer 16:19

One fellow was wise enough to call them on it, giving a few examples: “So, laws against sex with animals (Ex. 22:29), kidnapping (Deut. 24:7), arson (Ex. 22:6), or cursing the deaf or tripping blind people (Lev. 19:14) do not apply? How about ‘just weights and measures’ (Lev. 19:35–36; Deut. 25:13–16)? This law is repeated in Proverbs (11:1; 20:10) but not in the NT.”

Hoehner, at the time a professor of New Testament at Dallas Theological Seminary, said like Turek, “Well, if something isn’t repeated in the New Testament, it’s not applicable today.” David Chilton asked this pointed question in response: “So if your pastor was found to have had sex with an animal, what would you say?” And Hoehner responded, “Since it’s not repeated in the New Testament, it’s not a sin.”

He’s seminary trained. One of their best. Their Bible should be less than one paragraph, something like “Just believe to be saved, then do any damn thing you want”. Can this be anything but the warned of strong delusion (2 Thes 2:11)? Or is it the man of lawlessness that sits in their temple?

“Let no man deceive you by any means: for that day shall not come, except there come a falling away (apostasy - Acts 21:21 - forsake Mosheh) first, and that MAN OF SIN be revealed, the son of perdition; Who opposes and exalts himself above all that is called Elohiym, or that is worshipped; so that he as Elohiym SITS IN THE TEMPLE of Elohiym, showing himself that he is Elohiym.” 2Th 2:3-4

“KNOW YE NOT THAT YE ARE THE TEMPLE of Elohiym...” 1Co 3:16

Heart surgery needed -

“This people draws nigh unto me with their mouth, and honors me with their lips; but THEIR HEART is far from me. But in VAIN they do WORSHIP me, teaching for doctrines the commandments OF MEN.” Mat 15:8

Heart surgery complete! -

“I have delighted to do Your will, O my Elohim, Your TORAH IS WITHIN MY HEART.” Psa 40:8

”...ALL his commandments are sure. THEY stand fast forever and ever, and are done in truth and uprightness.” Psa 111:7-8

HODU L’YHUH!