Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
Results 11 to 17 of 17

Thread: Christianity Cannot Define Sin. Why Don't They Believe How The Word Defines It?

  1. #11
    Join Date
    Apr 2017
    Posts
    2,414

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by dmatic View Post
    Agree, my friend! Examine ourselves to find out IF we're even IN the Faith! There is, after all One God, One Faith, one doctrine, One Father over all....endeavouring to keep the unity of the Spirit in the bond of peace...we speak the truth in love.... Appreciate your encouragement.
    Isa 26:9 With my soul have I desired you in the night; yea, with my ruach within me will I seek you early: for when your judgments are in the earth, the inhabitants of the world will learn righteousness.
    "The one who says he stays in Him must himself also walk, even as He walked." 1Jn 2:6

    Without Torah, His walk is impossible - it's Rome's walk without Torah.

  2. #12
    Join Date
    Sep 2009
    Posts
    3,458

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Off-Grid Organics View Post
    Isa 26:9 With my soul have I desired you in the night; yea, with my ruach within me will I seek you early: for when your judgments are in the earth, the inhabitants of the world will learn righteousness.
    One of my favorite verses! Just read Deuteronomy 29-32, the song of Moses...32:4 He is the Rock, His work is perfect; for ALL His ways are judgment; a God of truth and without iniquity, just and right is He!

    Was thinking about what parts of the Law had not yet been "fulfilled", to try and convince those who think it has been all fulfilled and therefore put away, even though Jesus said NOT to think that way! In my view, it will not be "fulfilled" until ALL are keeping it! Of course, it will not return to Him void...or not fulfilling all that He sent it out to do! But, He scattered His people all over the face of the earth and we are still learning our lessons! May our repentance come swiftly and surely.

  3. #13
    Join Date
    Jan 2021
    Posts
    1,901

    Default

    Churchianity is what many alleged Christians follow. Their bitter fruit has brought severe judgments
    that are only beginning to play out.

  4. #14
    Join Date
    Sep 2009
    Posts
    3,458

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Ivan88 View Post
    Churchianity is what many alleged Christians follow. Their bitter fruit has brought severe judgments
    that are only beginning to play out.
    True....all with the intent to get repentance and knowledge of truth...

  5. #15
    Join Date
    Jan 2021
    Posts
    1,901

    Default

    How about a definition of sin?
    It began with Adam.
    Eve was deceived.
    When Adam was confronted by Yahweh, Adam said nothing about a snake.
    Adam immediately made false accusation against Yahweh and the beautiful Woman Yahweh gave to Adam.
    False witness is a sin, and revealed Adam's murderous intent/thought/action towards Yahweh.
    Adam's genetic code recorded Adam's intent & actions.
    Cain inherited that. And when Yahweh warned Cain to drop his anger;
    Cain chose to do what He wanted to do, just as Adam rejected Yahweh as King {murdered Yahweh mentally].

    All the sons of Adam inherited this genetic trait;
    And that was fully exposed when men murdered the Perfect Man, YahvehShua.

    And this trait to reject Yahweh and do what we want must be overcome.
    Those who over come it, are called overcomers;
    And inherit all the Blessings mentioned in Revelation chapter 2 & 3.

    The other families of Earth did not inherit that trait till Cain went into the world.

    In my own case, I was working & was about to make a dangerous move. A little voice told me what to do.
    I rejected the warning saying "I can do this"; And I succeeded in breaking my arm

  6. #16
    Join Date
    Sep 2009
    Posts
    3,458

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Ivan88 View Post
    And this trait to reject Yahweh and do what we want must be overcome.
    Those who over come it, are called overcomers;
    And inherit all the Blessings mentioned in Revelation chapter 2 & 3.
    This is pretty profound, Ivan!

    Sorry to hear about your broken arm, by the way!

    So many voices aren't there? This seems to be the challenge. Hearing God's voice....and then, of course, obeying it after we come into agreement with His good, perfect and pleasing will...and Plan.

    So, the answer seems to be conforming our wills and becoming one with our Father, as YahShua prayed and gave example for us! Thanks for giving me a new way of looking at this.

  7. #17
    Join Date
    Jan 2021
    Posts
    1,901

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by dmatic View Post
    This is pretty profound, Ivan!

    Sorry to hear about your broken arm, by the way!

    So many voices aren't there? This seems to be the challenge. Hearing God's voice....and then, of course, obeying it after we come into agreement with His good, perfect and pleasing will...and Plan.

    So, the answer seems to be conforming our wills and becoming one with our Father, as YahShua prayed and gave example for us! Thanks for giving me a new way of looking at this.
    Thank You and it's mighty nice to be reading people who are serious about conforming to the Creator's Perfect, pleasing Will,Intent and Plan.

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •