Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: Ms. Syphilis Harris

They swore, if we gave them our weapons, that the wars of the tribes would cease.
    “As a general rule, the earlier you recognize someone is trying to kill you, the better off you’ll be.”

"You think a wall as solid as the earth separates civilisation from barbarism. I tell you the division is a sheet of glass."

Whatever it is that she is smoking, I want some.

KAMALA HARRIS: "The significance of the passage of time, right? The significance of the passage of time. So when you think about it, there is great significance to the passage of time...there is such great significance to the passage of time."
    They swore, if we gave them our weapons, that the wars of the tribes would cease.
    “As a general rule, the earlier you recognize someone is trying to kill you, the better off you’ll be.”

"You think a wall as solid as the earth separates civilisation from barbarism. I tell you the division is a sheet of glass."

yep, Cakles made her 'passage of time' comment in Sunset, La. about 40m west of Lafayette, La. she also made her usual 'wifi' comment to wit: kids have to go to the "McDonalds parking lot to do their homework 'cause they have wifi and not at home." I would remind cackles that the vast majority of the 'minority' chillren have top of the line apple i-phones and have no need for her 'parking lot' confession. she's better on her knees, I hear. prep and pray, the end has arrived.

Kamala’s New Press Secretary Deletes Over 10,000 Tweets From Account Before Taking Job…

https://www.weaselzippers.us/480489-...re-taking-job/

Deep Thoughts with Kamala Harris: Is Veep's Babbling Self-Sabotage or Dem Effort to Ruin Her?

"For Jamaica, one of the issues that has been presented as an issue that is economic in the way its impact has been the pandemic...we will assist Jamaica in Covid recovery by assisting in terms of the recovery efforts in Jamaica that have been essential."