Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: Ms. Syphilis Harris

by now, no one, NO ONE should have any illusions why this woman got only 1% of the vote in the early Demonrat primaries. Why did Beijing Biden pick cackles for vp? he thought, if he really has any, was that she would make him look more presidential ensuring his legacy. now, he's making Jimmy Carter look like washington. prep and pray, the end has arrived.

They swore, if we gave them our weapons, that the wars of the tribes would cease.
    “As a general rule, the earlier you recognize someone is trying to kill you, the better off you’ll be.”

"You think a wall as solid as the earth separates civilisation from barbarism. I tell you the division is a sheet of glass."

They swore, if we gave them our weapons, that the wars of the tribes would cease.
    “As a general rule, the earlier you recognize someone is trying to kill you, the better off you’ll be.”

"You think a wall as solid as the earth separates civilisation from barbarism. I tell you the division is a sheet of glass."

Looks like I may be right (again)
    Kamala's Press Secretary Lets Her Prescription Slip and It's a Very Bad Sign

“Today, after consultation with her physicians, the Vice President was prescribed and has taken Paxlovid,” Allen said.

“Surprised to learn that Kamala Harris who is asymptomatic, healthy, and quadruple vaccinated is getting Paxlovid, a drug reserved for high-risk patients per the FDA label,” he tweeted.
    That said, the decision to prescribe her Paxlovid brings up one of two possibilities.
    The first is that Harris’ case isn’t asymptomatic or that she has undisclosed risk factors. The second is that the vice president is being used to promote the administration’s intention to expand the use of Paxlovid beyond what the FDA’s emergency use authorization allows.

Why Is Kamala Trying Not To Laugh At The School Shooting Deaths?

https://welovetrump.com/2022/05/24/sick-why-is-kamala-trying-not-to-laugh-at-the-school-shooting-deaths/