Page 1 of 29 12311 ... LastLast

Thread: Famine Thread

Default Famine Thread

Severe drought and “dust bowl conditions” threaten to create a disastrous winter wheat harvest in the U.S.

(Natural News) Food prices in the U.S. have already been soaring, and now we are on track for an absolutely horrible winter wheat harvest. Of course this comes at a time when the war on the other side of the globe is going to greatly reduce wheat exports from Russia and Ukraine. Over the last 12 months, the price of wheat has already … [Read More...]
    They swore, if we gave them our weapons, that the wars of the tribes would cease.
    “As a general rule, the earlier you recognize someone is trying to kill you, the better off you’ll be.”

"You think a wall as solid as the earth separates civilisation from barbarism. I tell you the division is a sheet of glass."

It's going by the book
    *** Light travels faster than sound...............That's why some people appear bright until you hear them speak.***

WEF’s Klaus Schwab Warns “Global Energy Systems, Food Systems and Supply Chains will Be Deeply Affected” (VIDEO)

They swore, if we gave them our weapons, that the wars of the tribes would cease.
    “As a general rule, the earlier you recognize someone is trying to kill you, the better off you’ll be.”

"You think a wall as solid as the earth separates civilisation from barbarism. I tell you the division is a sheet of glass."

I can't seem to get the video, Lenno.

Quote Originally Posted by dmatic View Post
    I can't seem to get the video, Lenno.
    https://www.thegatewaypundit.com/202...ffected-video/

fwiw, down here on da bayou, we're running a deficit of about a foot in rainfall for the year. we normally get 20-30% shower predictions throughout spring and summer months. we recently had two strong cold fronts push through. they produced very strong winds and some twisters particularly in Mississippi. both, at least down here on da coast of La., produced nearly a half-inch of rain. barely enough to make the ground really wet and not enough to even put a little standing water in my drainage ditch. hate to water my little garden with treated water but may have to continue to resort to that. its's God's show and He's not telling if we get any significant rains in the coming months. I do vote, however, for NO 'canes this year, we've already had enough of those! prep and pray,the end has arrived.

BIDEN PAYS FARMS TO STOP - EU OUT OF FEED - MEAT TAXES & CHICKEN PERMITS - UP TO YOU TO GROW FOOD!
    > New from Ice Age Farmer
    "Even as Biden and Trudeau announce food shortages, farmers are being paid to STOP farming. Chickens are now "illegal animals" in more municipalities, requiring a permit, "due to bird flu." The EU is culling livestock as they run out of animal feed, and the Netherlands is seriously considering a meat tax. -- And yet, there is a resurgence of regenerative agriculture and community victory gardens, as people realize it is UP TO US to feed our families going forward! Christian breaks down the latest developments in the Food Wars in this Ice Age Farmer broadcast."
    https://www.bitchute.com/video/t9PLNqz7I4CU/

Sri Lanka: Mob Storms President’s House as Country Runs Out of Food, Gasoline

https://www.breitbart.com/asia/2022/04/01/sri-lanka-mob-storms-presidents-house-country-runs-out-food-gasoline/