Page 3 of 29 FirstFirst 1234513 ... LastLast

Thread: Famine Thread

America’s poultry giants have sold tens of thousands of meat products contaminated with DEADLY BACTERIA

(Natural News) The United States' largest meat corporations have been selling tens of thousands of meat products contaminated with deadly bacteria, say reports. This is according to the Bureau of Investigative Journalism, which found through records it obtained that the country's largest poultry corporations – including Foster Farms, … [Read More...]
    They swore, if we gave them our weapons, that the wars of the tribes would cease.
    “As a general rule, the earlier you recognize someone is trying to kill you, the better off you’ll be.”

"You think a wall as solid as the earth separates civilisation from barbarism. I tell you the division is a sheet of glass."

John 14:6 New Living Translation (NLT)

6 Jesus told him, “I am the way, the truth, and the life. No one can come to the Father except through me.

Soaring fertilizer prices ahead of planting season could lead to higher food prices, shortages

(Natural News) Fertilizer prices continue to set new records amid Russia's invasion of Ukraine, which is putting a significant portion of the global supply of fertilizer at risk and contributing to rising food inflation. On Friday, prices for ammonia, a nitrogen-based fertilizer, climbed by 43 percent to reach $1,625 per metric ton. … [Read More...]
    They swore, if we gave them our weapons, that the wars of the tribes would cease.
    “As a general rule, the earlier you recognize someone is trying to kill you, the better off you’ll be.”

"You think a wall as solid as the earth separates civilisation from barbarism. I tell you the division is a sheet of glass."

Looming food crisis is going to be global and Americans need to sow seeds and start gardening – Brighteon.TV

(Natural News) The looming food crisis is going to be global and Americans need to sow seeds and start gardening. That was the recommendation of host Scott Kesterson during the March 31 episode of "BardsFM" on Brighteon.TV. "Very few are talking about the significance of a looming crisis of food. And it's a crisis that is global. It's a … [Read More...]

David DuByne tells Mike Adams hunger looms as crops fail due to “grand solar minimum”

(Natural News) The world will start to feel the impact of food shortages not later than June or early July. But the real scare will happen only during the harvest season when farm yields come in and show a substantial decline. People's fear will heighten and panic will set in. By then, however, it'll be a delayed reaction. David DuByne, … [Read More...]

US government diagnosing chickens with bird flu using fraudulent PCR tests, then slaughtering them

(Natural News) There is another engineered plandemic taking place, this time against U.S. poultry. According to the government, avian flu, or bird flu, is sweeping across chicken and turkey farms, which means officials must slaughter these birds in order to keep people from eating their meat and eggs – even though cooked meat and eggs … [Read More...]

Europe’s spring crops hit by record-setting arctic blast

(Natural News) A major cold snap has struck Europe at a time when spring crops are just getting into the ground, which is amplifying an already fragile food and supply chain situation. According to reports, a historically intense, record-setting arctic blast sent temperatures plummeting down 20 to 30 degrees Fahrenheit (11 to 18 degrees … [Read More...]

‘When there is no food there is no peace, America’s time of plenty is ending and the casualties will be catastrophic’ – Reader warning with shocking new images

April 6, 2022 - Posted by News Editors

(Natural News) The headline is a direct quote from an email from a reader who travels, and visits different stores in multiple states, generously spending time to provide ANP with images like the one above, as he helps us document the food crisis here in America. While there are still some that visit their local […]

grocery report 4/7/22: lots, I mean lots of holes in the meat dept. down here on da bayou, there were some holes there before but yesterday, chicken had maybe 1/10th of their usual number of fryers, split breasts ads tenderloins. even the beef was very thin and the prices were obscene. talked to the bakery lady and she told me that the prices on the pastries went up 15% last week and she's been notified that there will be an additional 10% hike next week. lots of cans missing and ditto in the soft drink area. better get what you can while you can! prep and pray, the end has arrived.