Page 17 of 29 FirstFirst ... 7151617181927 ... LastLast

Thread: Famine Thread

Global RICE SHORTAGE looms as India restricts exports of staple crop, unleashing global scarcity effects

(Natural News) The world is set to see a global shortage of rice as India restricted exports of the staple crop. According to CNBC, India prohibited exports of broken rice and imposed a 20 percent duty on exports of various grades of rice. The ban and duty, which took effect on Sept. 9, followed the Hindu-majority nation's attempt to … [Read More...]
    They swore, if we gave them our weapons, that the wars of the tribes would cease.
    “As a general rule, the earlier you recognize someone is trying to kill you, the better off you’ll be.”

"You think a wall as solid as the earth separates civilisation from barbarism. I tell you the division is a sheet of glass."

Food shortage simulation predicts 400% SURGE in food prices by 2030

(Natural News) A 2015 food shortage simulation predicted that food prices could increase by as much as 400 percent from 2020 t0 2030. The simulation, titled the "Food Chain Reaction," was conducted at the headquarters of the World Wildlife Fund in Washington, D.C. According to a press release from Big Ag company Cargill, the … [Read More...]
    They swore, if we gave them our weapons, that the wars of the tribes would cease.
    “As a general rule, the earlier you recognize someone is trying to kill you, the better off you’ll be.”

"You think a wall as solid as the earth separates civilisation from barbarism. I tell you the division is a sheet of glass."

please allow for an aside: my son the trainbuilder called this am and said that the amount of rail traffic from the west coast was very light. but two things really stood out: first, remember that there is a lot of gas/diesel that is transported via rail....the second was he was informed that companies that send refrigerated cars full of meat has all but stopped. they don't want their meat sidelined by a strike, rotting on some siding. also, a fun fact, some 22k longshoremen have been working without a contract since JUNE! won't it be interesting if the rail shuts down, FEDx and UPS are slammed and then the ports on the west coast shut. truckers can pick up some of the slack but nowhere near 'normal'. rice and meat will be in shot supply, soon. prep and pray, t he end has arrived.

UN food chief warns of “chaos,” “hell,” “devastation” from FAMINE … expect price controls, rationing and criminalization of preppers … HIDE YOUR FOOD

(Natural News) Events are playing out like clockwork. Have you noticed that everything emerging on the world stage right now -- food scarcity, inflation, energy crisis, escalating war, vaccine deaths and more -- was predicted well in advance by Natural News, InfoWars and other indy media outlets? The only people surprised by all this are … [Read More...]

European farmers see writing on wall with energy crisis: food shortages are a certainty

(Natural News) The latest domino to fall in the current global economic order is food production, which is slowly grinding to a halt in Europe due to the ongoing energy crisis. It is no longer affordable or even possible to produce the fertilizer needed to grow enough food for current population levels. Fruit and vegetable producers … [Read More...]

Water levels rapidly declining in the Mississippi River, threatening corn and soybean exports during this crucial harvest season

(Natural News) The U.S. supply chain and international trade flows are about to take another major hit. The Mississippi River basin has experienced dry conditions throughout the summer of 2022, and there is very little rain in the long-term forecast heading into winter. The dry pattern has caused the Mississippi River to shrink, leading to … [Read More...]