Page 23 of 29 FirstFirst ... 132122232425 ... LastLast

Thread: Famine Thread

Quote Originally Posted by Hoppalong View Post
    Oh ya there is yet another one to believe in. NOT...... Yuppers sounds like one can really trust. NOT.

"If a writer wants to make money, he should avoid the truth and tell people what they want to hear.
    Yet to win the war, tell the truth."
    I won’t say they are running out of anything around me but I do have to frequent more than one store to find what I need nowadays.

Quote Originally Posted by Hoppalong View Post
    Oh ya there is yet another one to believe in. NOT...... Yuppers sounds like one can really trust. NOT.

"If a writer wants to make money, he should avoid the truth and tell people what they want to hear.
    Yet to win the war, tell the truth."
    One might make money in this life by telling lies, but it won't pay off in eternity because all liars will have their part in the lake of fire. See Revelation chapter 21 verse 8.
    Pastor Guest

Free E- Book!

"Steps Toward the Mark of the Beast"
    The Christian's Guide to the How and Why of
    the Coming Cashless/RFID Economic System

Is our own government trying to starve us? Whistleblower reveals U.S. government behind attacks on America’s food infrastructure

(Natural News) Is the United States government or some other malicious entity behind the dozens of mysterious food processing plant fires that occurred over the past year? EcoHealth Alliance whistleblower and bioterrorism expert Dr. Andrew Huff seems to think so. The military veteran and scientist recently came forward as a … [Read More...]
    They swore, if we gave them our weapons, that the wars of the tribes would cease.
    “As a general rule, the earlier you recognize someone is trying to kill you, the better off you’ll be.”

"You think a wall as solid as the earth separates civilisation from barbarism. I tell you the division is a sheet of glass."

'Staggering' border numbers are threatening food supply, says Yuma County Supervisor

They swore, if we gave them our weapons, that the wars of the tribes would cease.
    “As a general rule, the earlier you recognize someone is trying to kill you, the better off you’ll be.”

"You think a wall as solid as the earth separates civilisation from barbarism. I tell you the division is a sheet of glass."

Inflation for food is so bad in Canada that a governmental agency in charge of social services has warned it might increase the nation’s poverty rate significantly.

https://www.lifesitenews.com/news/massive-food-inflation-

Food shortages will increase in 2023: here are the top 13 most likely products to show scarcity

(Natural News) The supply chain and inflation problems felt in 2022 could still intensify in 2023, particularly in the food sector. Extreme weather and drought, labor shortages, and other factors threaten to make the following 13 food items difficult to find this year. (Related: Last May, the Bank of England warned that "apocalyptic" … [Read More...]

EU green-lights two new insect species for use as FOOD

(Natural News) Two more bug species are now allowed in food throughout the European Union: Acheta domesticus, also known as the house cricket, and Alphitobius diaperionus, also known as the lesser mealworm. The EU gave the green light this week for citizens of member countries to eat these creepy critters as food. This aligns with the … [Read More...]

"Scientists would never, ever experiment on chickens in order to advance the Globalist agenda of depopulating the human race.
    Because, as we all know, scientists are wicked moral and they don’t care about how much money they’re getting from....
    Oh wait.
    Never mind."

Quote Originally Posted by Lenno View Post
    "Scientists would never, ever experiment on chickens in order to advance the Globalist agenda of depopulating the human race.
    Because, as we all know, scientists are wicked moral and they don’t care about how much money they’re getting from....
    Oh wait.
    Never mind."
    Looks like the largest egg producer in the us sells the Purina feed to chicken farms that is causing their chickens to stop laying eggs.

https://www.bitchute.com/video/FoatI5KXhxWI/